RimWorld

RimWorld

Project Fallout v1.8b (Weapon Texture Overhaul)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
LunashineK9 (She/They)  [developer] May 5, 2017 @ 9:05pm
Suggestion Box
I figured I should put an actual place for suggestions to go so that they aren't lost in the comments for eternity.

If you have a suggestion, comment in the new pinned suggestions discussion above, preferably with a description of what it should look like (like flooring and vault themed stuff based on screenshot, etc...)
Last edited by LunashineK9 (She/They); May 5, 2017 @ 9:06pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
fivetimesdead May 28, 2017 @ 7:53am 
Due to the really great amount of guns, the mod could really use some category system for the them. I don`t know if you can make subfolders in the bills menu in rimworld, if not - I would make few separete workbenches for each type. For now bill menu for the machining table is just plain painful to look at...

Also, small guide would be really useful too ;)
Last edited by fivetimesdead; May 28, 2017 @ 8:01am
cooljoke Jun 8, 2017 @ 5:54am 
i have a idea can you make robots from Fallout to help the settlers(like in the "base robots" mod)?:steamhappy: i think that this would be awesome.
Dr. Quackers M.D. Jun 12, 2017 @ 10:27am 
Mutants, Gouls, all the bugs, Yuogui, Death Claws, Mire and Lakelurks, Cazadors, Chrildern of Atom, Minute Men, Enclave, NCR, Legion, and Robots(act like non hostile roaming mechanoids that can be turned to your aid using and operation similer to shut down for mechanoids). After what you are working on now if you were to do these or most of them you would have ALL of fallout in one game.
JägerFang Jun 15, 2017 @ 8:02pm 
Hey! I hope you're still working on it, I really, really enjoy it! My input is adding some of the smaller details that make it Fallout-like - maybe changeup some of the mechanoids to be more like the Wasteland bots. Add NCR/Legion factions, if possible. Even NCR/Legion kit items would be fantastic!

Keep up the great work!
DanceCommanda Jun 29, 2017 @ 5:32pm 
Originally posted by fivetimesdead:
Also, small guide would be really useful too ;)

There's a Help mod for that already!
Dr. Quackers M.D. Jun 29, 2017 @ 8:38pm 
Originally posted by fivetimesdead:
Due to the really great amount of guns, the mod could really use some category system for the them. I don`t know if you can make subfolders in the bills menu in rimworld, if not - I would make few separete workbenches for each type. For now bill menu for the machining table is just plain painful to look at...
I agree but you should have a bench for specials like the rat slayer but all other crafted normaly
Also, small guide would be really useful too ;) [/quote]
A guide for what instal play i really dont see the need i am running or hundred mods no guide needed
Killjoy Jul 2, 2017 @ 11:36am 
Mutants would be cool as a raider force that can't be recruited and will fight to the death.
Originally posted by atrophy04:
Mutants would be cool as a raider force that can't be recruited and will fight to the death.
YAS!!!! I atleast like the sound of that!!!
warlord (2016) Jul 24, 2017 @ 4:48am 
Please add vault door and structures .
Freiheit Aug 2, 2017 @ 7:20am 
please delete Radroach and other insect version.
Dr. Quackers M.D. Aug 2, 2017 @ 11:34am 
Dude he has like 6 animals only if you delete the bugs there is like 1 animal. i agree with a no bug thing but way later not enough content yet to go making striped versions. Your only asking about the bugs because of a fallout 4 mod that does that already!
iSc00t Aug 13, 2017 @ 4:43pm 
Make it so pipe guns are made at the smithy instead of the machining table? I like the idea of pipe pistols being made at early game. (Of course could be made at machining table later)
Dr. Quackers M.D. Aug 13, 2017 @ 7:18pm 
Originally posted by iSc00t:
Make it so pipe guns are made at the smithy instead of the machining table? I like the idea of pipe pistols being made at early game. (Of course could be made at machining table later)
2nd
SadCarrot Oct 8, 2017 @ 4:05am 
Hey maybe you'l add some vault stuff like dors etc.?
Last edited by SadCarrot; Oct 8, 2017 @ 4:05am
nimmygreen Nov 1, 2017 @ 1:56am 
being abel to fined vaults like with ancient dangers
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Per page: 1530 50