ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Ultimate Remote Control v0.4
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mezzo  [developer] Jan 15, 2016 @ 10:56am
Bug Reports
Please report any bugs with as much information as possible here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
HETRiXX Jan 16, 2016 @ 10:43am 
Game crashes when trying to open any door
Mezzo  [developer] Jan 16, 2016 @ 11:02am 
That's not a lot of information i could possibly work with.Singelplayer/Hosted Session/Multiplayer? If server client crash or server crash? Linux/Windows? Any crashlog? Other mods installed?
Last edited by Mezzo; Jan 16, 2016 @ 11:02am
5tardu5t Jan 17, 2016 @ 5:56pm 
Mezzo, luv the mod man - awesome. Only issue so far though, it doesnt seem to work on all my elevator platforms. I run an unofficial hosted server on windows - have other mods installed (big walls, DP tranq, dragons) but nothing else affecting structures. 1 elevator works perfect, but the other 2 dont pickup at all - the aim marker just stays red. I moved tried from every angle imaginable - but no go. I have the mod loading as 1st priority. No crashing or anything and all doors/generators work prefect. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Cheers.
Mezzo  [developer] Jan 17, 2016 @ 6:04pm 
Hey, is it only the platforms on those elevators or also the tracks that stay red? Any special settings like pin code or admin-only access active on those elevators that don't work? And does your tribe have personal locks and pins active?
5tardu5t Jan 17, 2016 @ 7:22pm 
Both platform & track are red. No pin codes or admin only access enabled. and no all tribe owned for everything...no personal settings. i checked the elevator that works and its pin code free and locked. i tried unlocking the other elevators...but still only red.
5tardu5t Jan 17, 2016 @ 7:23pm 
1 more note...both elevators that dont work are quite high...1 is 30 walls and the other p[rob around the same - maybe that is an issue?
Mezzo  [developer] Jan 17, 2016 @ 7:53pm 
Hey thanks for the info, i'll look into it. The height could be a factor, i think the max tracks i tested was around 15, ill need to do a test with a lot more.
Mezzo  [developer] Jan 18, 2016 @ 10:44am 
I figured out the issue, it is within my power check for the elevator. It checks the power variable of the track that the platform was initially snapped to but it looks like the variable only gets set correct if the track has a direct power connection. Working on fixing that.
A workaround that should work for now is to rebuild the platform and snap it to a track that has a direct power connection.
Thanks for reporting again!
5tardu5t Jan 18, 2016 @ 4:05pm 
That did it...WOOHOO...thx Mezzo. Best mod in the game ;)
Sparrow Feb 5, 2016 @ 11:10am 
Crashed the server - prevented server from starting up - removed the mod and server works fine.
running ark advanced - raws stack mod - death helper - pet finder
Mezzo  [developer] Feb 5, 2016 @ 11:44am 
Any crashlogs from the server? Did the mod ever run on the server? I explained it in the other crash thread(where it was ark advanced), as long as there are no items in the world there is nothing my mod does to crash the server and if the basic setup was wrong it would crash for everyone. That's why a crashlog would probably give more hints as to where the error comes from.
Mezzo  [developer] Feb 5, 2016 @ 2:28pm 
Can you send/post the contents of the .crashstack file aswell?
Sa'Kagé Mar 9, 2016 @ 1:35pm 
Does NOT work for me when riding any Dino...
The mod doesnt work with ark futurisim doors, If you could fix taht that would be awesome!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50