Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE (Legacy Network Skins)
Its OK! Aug 18, 2017 @ 10:34pm
Map Editor Issue
I've not seen this reported in my reading, so I'm just mentioning it. I don't actually use this mod in the map editor, but if I leave this mod active when using the map editor, a non-editable area is present on the map. The area is the same size as the mod's customizer window, is in the middle SSE section of the map and causes the cursor to disappear.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Seperallis May 28, 2018 @ 12:32pm 
lol, of course. I spend all this time narrowing down which mod is causing this problem and if it's because of a conflict, and I could have just come here for my answer!

Anyway, the area he's talking about is shown here. For reference, I'm on a 1080p monitor:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1397176396

The area within the green trees is uneditable: selection markers disappear (trees can't be placed, roads cannot end in that area, etc) within the outlined box; this box an area on the screen as if a UI object is obstructing it.

This uneditable area seems to only happen in the Map Editor, and does not appear in a normal game map or the Asset Editor. I have not tried within any other modes, and after 2 hours I'm frankly done testing the conflicts. :steamsalty:

This error (for I believe it an error) exists without any other mods installed, and persists regardless of which mods are installed.
Last edited by Seperallis; May 28, 2018 @ 12:33pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50