STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

(English) The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification (TSLRCM)
Hassat Hunter  [developer] May 5, 2016 @ 1:12am
1.8.5 Changelist
New version, new thread:

* Added persuasion animation (Thanks to danil_ch for noticing and providing a semi-complete list of locations of all force persuasions)
* Resolved some AR_Error generation with easter egg background and robes.
* Fixed T3 skipped dialogue fix getting broken when fixing Steam dialogue being skipped.
* Removed excess dlg's and stuff from 307NAR (only used for Zhug scenes), drastically reducing it's size.
* (English version) Fixed Revan disrepency in HK-47 dialogue (Thanks to danil_ch for noticing and the VO splices)
* Pre-Malachor: Resolved Handmaiden being present even if she left with Kreia to Malachor. Resolved silent Mandalore line.
* Visas sparring: Fixed Weapon Focus: Lightsaber being skipped during reward section. For the english version it now shows what Feat you've gained (if any).
* Fixed graphical glitches in cutscenes using widescreen resolutions.
* Atris/Kreia convo intro improved as per gameplay developer comments
* Telos Academy: Fixed some minor issues with a cutscene (Thanks to danil_ch)
* Activated dormant placeable in the Telos Academy. (Thanks to JCarter426 for finding the inactive placeable)
* HK Factory: You can no longer trigger HK-50 cutscenes by loading a savegame. Removed dead HK-50 to avoid confusion.
* Force Persuading Terlyn will no longer require persuasion skill to succeed.
* Onderon Wall: Restored missing Bostuco line, made Royalist single line bark rather than cutscene, fixed minor lipsync issues with Vaklu in palace cutscene.
* Trying to (Force) persuade the thug after killing Riiken will now net a dark side gain regardless of success or failure.
* Restored Patto line, removed HK part from Akkare store since storespawn was fixed and was already generating a part, leading to him having 2 instead of the intended 1.
* Ralon: If you have Kreia and Handmaiden/Disciple they can now both comment on the fabled holocron line.
* Malachor Core: Fixed Kreia repeated line by actually intended line.
* Touched up Visquis call cutscene. (thanks to Danil_ch)
* Fixed several missing awareness and persuasion checks.
* Fixed broken T3 interaction with the "meet and greet" droids on Dantooine.
Last edited by Hassat Hunter; Jun 13, 2016 @ 12:26pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
VGA May 14, 2016 @ 5:59am 
perun.prime Jun 25, 2016 @ 5:09am 
Thank You guys for supporting this project :happyBUD:
BestManEver Jul 2, 2016 @ 4:32pm 
Great work! Thanks!
P.S. I only wish kotor1 had been added to the workshop for people like you to fix it.
Hassat Hunter  [developer] Jul 3, 2016 @ 12:32am 
There's K1RP, you can find it on Deadlystream.
RossBoss Jul 20, 2016 @ 11:35am 
I FRIGGIN HATE MY GAME NOW......CAN YOU PLEASE FIX A GLITCH THAT PROBABLY NOBODY IN THE WORLD BUT ME GETS........ITS A GLITCH THAT IF YOUVE EQUIPPED A HEADPIECE IT DISAPEARS...
(I MEAN LIKE WHEN I GET IN THE SAVE GAME...OR START ANY NEW GAME, I WOULD PUT A HEADPIECE ON, AND THE HEAD PIECE WOULD SAY IT IS EQUIPPED, BUT ITS ACTUALLY NOT, OR MAYBE ITS JUST A GLITCH OR SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY GAME....BUT ITS VERY VERY FRUSTERATING AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD FIX IT OR AT LEAST TRY TO FIX IT...
Hassat Hunter  [developer] Jul 23, 2016 @ 3:29am 
No need to yell (everywhere). That's because of a mod aptly named "invisible headgear"
It's not related to TSL nor TSLRCM.
3pointer Aug 5, 2016 @ 11:50pm 
[SPOILERS] If you patch again, when T3 tries to show why Mandalore was sent away from Revan in a hologram it breaks and a message pops up saying "contact developer." Also ran into a near gamebreaking bug when meeting Revan in the cave on Korriban. (No dialogue for Revan occurs, then game essentially freezes. Escaped it by button mashing somehow.) Thanks!
PlasticLove Aug 11, 2016 @ 9:38pm 
This thread is Current year, 2016?
GamezR2EZ Aug 29, 2016 @ 8:36am 
Yes. This thread is current year. This patch is only a two months old at time of your post.
Dossi Jan 2, 2017 @ 3:49pm 
Hey guys, subscribed to the mod but when i load up the game the mouse doesn't work? I can see it on the main game screen and move it around but cant ineract with anything. Works fine when the mod ins't installed. Any ideas on fix please? Thank you
Joryu Jan 10, 2017 @ 11:51pm 
Does the Handmaiden for females mod not work anymore? I just left the Telos Academy and she isn't on my ship (also some of the dialogue right before the list of remaining jedi gets skipped automatically).
Darth Revan Jan 26, 2017 @ 1:58pm 
I can't leave Telos...The Ebon Hawk cutscene will stop partway through and send me back to where I was before then it won't activate again...
Hassat Hunter  [developer] Jan 26, 2017 @ 2:15pm 
Thats your epic armour mod
TiipsyT Jan 28, 2017 @ 12:23pm 
I'm new to the steam community and just downloaded kotor 2 and subscribed to this mod, is there anything I need to do to get the mod to start or will it start on its own
Originally posted by legoboy1:
I FRIGGIN HATE MY GAME NOW......CAN YOU PLEASE FIX A GLITCH THAT PROBABLY NOBODY IN THE WORLD BUT ME GETS........ITS A GLITCH THAT IF YOUVE EQUIPPED A HEADPIECE IT DISAPEARS...
(I MEAN LIKE WHEN I GET IN THE SAVE GAME...OR START ANY NEW GAME, I WOULD PUT A HEADPIECE ON, AND THE HEAD PIECE WOULD SAY IT IS EQUIPPED, BUT ITS ACTUALLY NOT, OR MAYBE ITS JUST A GLITCH OR SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY GAME....BUT ITS VERY VERY FRUSTERATING AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD FIX IT OR AT LEAST TRY TO FIX IT...
dude... theres an option ingame to make headpieces visible or invisible. been there forever.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50