Arma 3
MCC Sandbox 4 - Mission Making The Easy Way
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
shay_gman  [developer] Nov 14, 2014 @ 4:27pm
MCC - Help center
Ask questions and resovle problems related to MCC.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 725 comments
Redeye Nov 16, 2014 @ 7:04am 
Hi this may seem like a really dum question but is there anything else I need to do in-order to play this/do this then Sub.?
shay_gman  [developer] Nov 16, 2014 @ 8:15am 
Well you need to sub, then steam will download it then go to Steam games --> arma 3 --> right click --> open luncher. In the launcher under the addon mark MCC and start the game from the launcher.
SpongeGar Nov 16, 2014 @ 12:45pm 
how do u open and run
nom nom Nov 17, 2014 @ 1:18am 
i am in the commander position on squads and it is not allowing me to place buildings for construction and yes i have placed a spwan location through mcc plz help me
shay_gman  [developer] Nov 17, 2014 @ 1:36am 
Originally posted by fuzzy31313:
how do u open and run

Look one post above of yours.

Originally posted by {JTH} Concom:
i am in the commander position on squads and it is not allowing me to place buildings for construction and yes i have placed a spwan location through mcc plz help me

I'll try to make it clear: There are 2 levels of command in MCC. The first is Squad leader all you have to do is be the leader of a group while running MCC and Squad Leader PDA not disabled in MCC (module (settings). The SQL PDA allow you to request support, mark enemies and issue buildings (you need the matirials to be brought to construction site). You do it by double clicking on the map of the SQL PDA. You'll see a dirt hamp and a map marker at the location you have issued construction. You'll need 2 more friendly units next to the construction until it complete and enough resources driven from the HQ to the site.
There can be unlimeted amounts of SQLs depends on the amount of group on the map.

The second level of command is the Commander Console to get access to it you need to assign yourself as the side commander - there can be only one commander for each side. There is a construction interface there that should be disabled as it is WIP - in the future the commander would be able to expand its base.
nom nom Nov 17, 2014 @ 2:09am 
Originally posted by shay_gman:
Originally posted by fuzzy31313:
how do u open and run

Look one post above of yours.

Originally posted by {JTH} Concom:

I'll try to make it clear: There are 2 levels of command in MCC. The first is Squad leader all you have to do is be the leader of a group while running MCC and Squad Leader PDA not disabled in MCC (module (settings). The SQL PDA allow you to request support, mark enemies and issue buildings (you need the matirials to be brought to construction site). You do it by double clicking on the map of the SQL PDA. You'll see a dirt hamp and a map marker at the location you have issued construction. You'll need 2 more friendly units next to the construction until it complete and enough resources driven from the HQ to the site.
There can be unlimeted amounts of SQLs depends on the amount of group on the map.

The second level of command is the Commander Console to get access to it you need to assign yourself as the side commander - there can be only one commander for each side. There is a construction interface there that should be disabled as it is WIP - in the future the commander would be able to expand its base.

Thank you
Maddox Nov 17, 2014 @ 7:38am 
Originally posted by shay_gman:
Well you need to sub, then steam will download it then go to Steam games --> arma 3 --> right click --> open luncher. In the launcher under the addon mark MCC and start the game from the launcher.

I did all that but I can´t find a point in the menu to start that MCC thing...

Even in the editor I can´t find anything. I created a mission with the "normal" ARMA 3 Editor, loaded it. Can´t find any point of the MCC, scrolling wheell etc..

Getting desperate;(
shay_gman  [developer] Nov 17, 2014 @ 8:22am 
@FlowX If you don't have the MCC option in your scroll menu then the mod isn't loaded. Best way to check it is going into the 2D editor --> place a module --> see if you have MCC modules in the list
Is it possible to make MCC spawned units controllable by Zeus in any other game mode than the MCC Template? Or is it mission specific and has to be added in by the creator?
Also, is there a reason it creates more zones when using the "Fill selected zone with currently selected factions units" option?
Yske Nov 17, 2014 @ 10:26am 
On the MCC template, is there a easy way have two mission makers?
shay_gman  [developer] Nov 17, 2014 @ 12:00pm 
Originally posted by Jay:
Also, is there a reason it creates more zones when using the "Fill selected zone with currently selected factions units" option?

Yes in MCC the AI under GAIA control (the MCC AI which indecated by (G) infront of their icon) are connected to a zone they will patrol a current zone and defend it. So when you using the fill selected zone we want the AI to occupy some parts of the big zone and support each others.

Originally posted by Jay:
Is it possible to make MCC spawned units controllable by Zeus in any other game mode than the MCC Template? Or is it mission specific and has to be added in by the creator?

MCC template is just a mission with place holders you can use MCC in any mission out there.

Originally posted by Funkynuggets:
On the MCC template, is there a easy way have two mission makers?

No MCC supports only one game master.
Topjammer Nov 19, 2014 @ 12:54pm 
I want to use MCC in combination with the mod (Whole lotta altis) problem is that when i die the MCC option for the mouse wheel is gone. I cant open mcc anymore when i die. Is there a way to open it in debug console or something ?
Topjammer Nov 20, 2014 @ 6:45am 
Found a workaround but the Interaction key isnt working I dont know why
shay_gman  [developer] Nov 20, 2014 @ 7:29am 
Originally posted by Pink star:
Found a workaround but the Interaction key isnt working I dont know why
You should bind it press Esc and bind it from the MCC key binds
< >
Showing 1-15 of 725 comments
Per page: 1530 50