Mount & Blade: Warband

Mount & Blade: Warband

Perisno
Michadr  [developer] Mar 28, 2020 @ 6:51pm
Perisno v1.0 Released (2-29-2020)
Perisno v1.0 Released (2-29-2020)

It will break save game from v0.99, so if you want your save games from that version back them up outside of steam.

Version 1.0 Changelog

(Added) More Map Icons for animals
(Added) New Armor, Horses, and Items
(Added) You can now hire Tolranian Specialized Troops from Galwe Royal Engineer (Player needs Tolrania as their culture, or be part of Tolrania)
(Added) New Minor Faction
(Added) 2 more female Vassals
(Added) Vellinaz Town Center Scene
(Added) Fire Weapons

(Changed) Perisno Troop Tree
(Changed) Female Perisno Troop Tree
(Changed) Slightly Buffed Most Spears
(Changed) Torlanian Noble Troop Tree
(Changed) Third Kalero troop armor, as it was identical to the Venetoran Kalero
(Changed) Aroulo Leaf Bombs are now harder to obtain
(Changed) Rekrut des Drache are now infantry
(Changed) UI and Artwork
(Changed) Certain Major Faction Troops
(Changed) The relationship boost for rewarding a lord with a fief was almost doubled (+30 for a town, +20 for a castle, +12 for a village), but an almost equally large relationship malus was also added when a lord loses his fief (-28/-18/-10). It works for NPC kingdoms too (lord-ruler relationship).
(Changed) 10k renown quest triggers at 3.5k
(Changed) Faris De Galwe quest no longer available after defeating the Grazir Worshippers once and for all

(Revamped) Shaders
(Revamped) Fire Arrows

(Fixed) Waal Castle got burned down (renamed to Verlorne Castle, fixed siege issues)
(Fixed) Braven Village Floating Objects
(Fixed) Third Legion Ford Siege Scene
(Fixed) Riar Castle Siege Scene
(Fixed) Dillac castle Siege Scene
(Fixed) Trapped in Grazir unable to finish all enemies
(Fixed) Household Guards that have lances in their inventory should now spawn with one
Last edited by Michadr; Mar 29, 2020 @ 7:27pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Xico Mar 29, 2020 @ 7:49pm 
heck i just got my empire going this is so sad
Furykuiku'l Mar 29, 2020 @ 8:11pm 
same i just started taking over the entire land only had 2 factions left to bring under my boot but oh well i know how to play the game lol
Kinsora Mar 29, 2020 @ 8:23pm 
Why can't you recruit Geldar from prisoner trains?
Edit: It might just be me miscounting the amount of Geldar soldier's in the Geldar army
Edit 2: Yeah there isn't any issue I just can't count.
Last edited by Kinsora; Mar 29, 2020 @ 10:04pm
David the Bald Mar 29, 2020 @ 9:02pm 
I lost my character after hours of game-play from the previous Perisno from the update; then I restarted another one for the latest version; then 1.0 made my characters outfit messed up: my pants was a helmet. So the save was, safe to say, not compatible. I have even tried downloading the mod from Moddb to avoid updates, but the file wouldnt appear.
Edmund Duke Mar 29, 2020 @ 11:54pm 
WHO GIVES ANYWAY A ♥♥♥ ABOUT UPDATE ITS BANNERLORD TIME BABY
ally destroyer Mar 30, 2020 @ 12:32am 
got a bug where campaign combat sfx don't appear to end. also they're stacking on top of each other.

fresh install, only downloaded both game and mod in the last two days.

i do not have this bug with other mods or in native.
Last edited by ally destroyer; Mar 30, 2020 @ 12:33am
Michadr  [developer] Mar 30, 2020 @ 1:23am 
Originally posted by DavidMW:
I lost my character after hours of game-play from the previous Perisno from the update; then I restarted another one for the latest version; then 1.0 made my characters outfit messed up: my pants was a helmet. So the save was, safe to say, not compatible. I have even tried downloading the mod from Moddb to avoid updates, but the file wouldnt appear.
That happens with every major update. Nothing we can do about it.
Tan Mar 30, 2020 @ 1:24am 
This might be a bug, when i go to a lord of the bakhal giants and i ask them where someone is at, it says the 3 male lords and the 2 cheiftesses, but when i got to where the cheiftesses are supposed to be at, their party doesnt show up, and it doesnt show up in the ledger that shows all the factions, and the lords and land.
Rezzer25 Mar 30, 2020 @ 1:31am 
love what you are doing with the mod and hope to see it on bannerlord. keep it going you have my support and love for it
ally destroyer Mar 30, 2020 @ 2:20am 
Originally posted by Michadr:
Originally posted by DavidMW:
That happens with every major update. Nothing we can do about it.

ah well

thx for the quick response
SpicyDad Mar 30, 2020 @ 11:28am 
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip
How often does a save-crushing update happen?
highfivingbears Mar 30, 2020 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by SpicyDad:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip
Pretty much any time that any change bigger than bugfixes and small alterations (like a texture update maybe) occur. It's a problem with every module, not just Perisno.
Michadr  [developer] Mar 30, 2020 @ 6:01pm 
Less often then you would think!
Michadr  [developer] Mar 30, 2020 @ 6:01pm 
Originally posted by highfivingbears:
Pretty much any time that any change bigger than bugfixes and small alterations (like a texture update maybe) occur. It's a problem with every module, not just Perisno.
Due to warbands engine, anything troop, item and some script changes mess things up in a old save game. Just start a new one.
Meh Mar 30, 2020 @ 6:17pm 
I love perisno I was about to beat the red immortal army but my save got ♥♥♥♥♥♥ because of the att I guess I'm restarting I really want to see perisno on bannerlord
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50