Euro Truck Simulator 2

Euro Truck Simulator 2

YARA - Yet Another Route Advisor
With the sessions (convoy).
With the sessions (convoy), there remains an annoying display on the dashboard. On the other hand, it would be good to have the card window further on the right.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Cal  [developer] Jan 13 @ 2:17am 
Any screenshots of what you are speaking of?
Dubus Jan 14 @ 1:42am 
No, just I find that the card window could have been as much as possible on the right. But it is an unimportant detail. THANKS.
Originally posted by LeLoup:
No, just I find that the card window could have been as much as possible on the right. But it is an unimportant detail. THANKS.

I also think it should be in the far right corner, i.e. left-hand drive, and left in the corner for right-hand drive. I have a 3440 x 1440 format, so it is visually very present in the lower center directly above the original navigation display. It would be even cooler if you could move the information and minimap windows where you want them. But that won't work, I'm still new to ETS2 and don't know my way around.
Kobi Blade Sep 16 @ 10:57pm 
Originally posted by Cal:
Any screenshots of what you are speaking of?
This is one of the issues I raised in main page, is caused by the chat in the navigation page, the scroll bar for it is bugged with this mod.

It can be hidden, if we disable the chat in the navigation page option, in interface > convoy.
Last edited by Kobi Blade; Sep 16 @ 10:58pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50