Space Engineers

Space Engineers

[Old Version] Stargate (working teleport)
Ideas for the Mod
Hey i thought thats better than writing in the commentaris. I also just like to help this mod to become more awsome.

Can you maybe build some Wraith-ships and F-302?

To you problem with teleportation, can't you write a skript taht copies the inventory and Energie of the charekter, delate it and than give the inventory back on the stargate you desidet on the DHD? It would maybe work with the save-file of the offlen game it just have to save if you use the DHD.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Thorolf; 2014. szept. 13., 5:41
< >
115/472 megjegyzés mutatása
Quegga  [Fejlesztő] 2014. szept. 14., 10:55 
Teleporting is not possible right now, scripting will come in the future.

And making such large 3d models is very difficult. You could build them with blocks ;)
the F-302 are not very big and the wraith intercepter arn't big as well, but i know its hard to build them, thats why i havn't done it :-P
well how about nowthey just did a whole new modding update
Nice MALP and Puddle jumper.
I am not a programmer, im a parametric engineer, but here are a few ideas I have, feel free to use them if you like:

Atlantis/ancient style textured blocks to build Ancient outposts or possibly Atlantis.

Wraith(one with bone plate over face), ori(Prior), and SGA space suit player models.

Anubus's special soldier, has energy suit with shielding, and plasma weapon on arm.

An Asguard Assembler(the one Jack uses to create a replicator weapon).

Remote controled swarns of replicators(would be able to dystroy, grind, mine, Repair, form into blocks, dunno if a swarm of small entitys would be controlable, the algorythm world be stupid crazy but there may be one in existance)

Replicator neutralyzer weapons!

A force field system(may be imposible).

Ancient Control Chairs. -easy

Gou'ld control terminals. -easy

Ancient defence drones(could be as simple as a missle bay with tracking missles, drones sit & launch on a rack).

staff weapon.
zat nik'tal(1st hit stuns{drains suit battery},2nd kills,3rd deletes the body).
ori weapons.
wraith weapons.

sarcophagus style med station

a functional TARDIS, yes i know...but it would still be cool.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: manontheice; 2014. szept. 21., 10:54
The "Teleprotation mod" by: ThePenguinMaster, may fix your inventory problems using the stargate
Thorolf Kveld-Ulfson eredeti hozzászólása:
Hey i thought thats better than writing in the commentaris. I also just like to help this mod to become more awsome.

Can you maybe build some Wraith-ships and F-302?

To you problem with teleportation, can't you write a skript taht copies the inventory and Energie of the charekter, delate it and than give the inventory back on the stargate you desidet on the DHD? It would maybe work with the save-file of the offlen game it just have to save if you use the DHD.

Can we team up and make these functional? I have a StarGate mod I created which warps platers based on gates they make, but having a gate like this woudl be cool as hell.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317598989&tscn=1411447279
Quegga  [Fejlesztő] 2014. szept. 23., 12:06 
If you have any atlantis blocks, fighter models, weapon mods etc
feel free to send them to me. If they are good I will add those to the mod.
I would be really thankfull for everything, I too want sarkophages, Atlantis Consoles, Gouaould Technologie, but I dont have the time to make all those things on my own.
The next big thing will be a steerable malp, similar to the Puddle Jumper controlled via remote.
Teleportfunction is coming soon, a programer is already working on this, will be awesome!
Quegga thepenguinmaster has already a working teleport funktion in his mod he postet, i think he wants to team up with you. :-)
Quegga  [Fejlesztő] 2014. szept. 23., 12:14 
The one he has is not everything I want ;)
We are working on a controled mode via DHD that auto detects Stargates, which closes the Iris if you want
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Quegga; 2014. szept. 23., 12:14
but you also use coordinates with Stargateteleportation you just nead a script that shows all Stargates and thair coordinates, am I wrong? :-)
Quegga  [Fejlesztő] 2014. szept. 23., 13:29 
I am not the one that is programing, I dont know how this works, you should talk to my Co-Developer Phoenix
Gwindalmir  [Fejlesztő] 2014. szept. 24., 2:04 
We've uploaded a new version with a script I wrote which does the transportation.
It doesn't work with the supergates, and is still a work-in-progress. However it does work (and doesn't kill you anymore!).
Please try it out and let us know what you think!
I'd like to have a whole UI window for selecting from the detected gates, however that idea is in the background until the game adds support for modding the UI.
Right now the DHD just find the two closest gates on different grids and establishes a connection between them. You don't even need to configure the DHD, just place it and push the button.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Gwindalmir; 2014. szept. 24., 2:05
I tetstet the Teleporting it just works once in one way than you have to rebuild stargate and DHD new
Quegga  [Fejlesztő] 2014. szept. 24., 11:12 
It should multiple times, but only in one way
i confirm what thorolf says, just tested gate and i had to rebuild gate and the dhd when i went through because it keeps saying "could not establish link," when i pressed the button.
< >
115/472 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50