Slay the Spire

Slay the Spire

Pan's Trinkets
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
pandemonium  [developer] May 21, 2022 @ 5:31am
Bug report thread
If you come across any bug, even minor, please tell me and I'll try to fix it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
B1a_Z3n May 21, 2022 @ 8:20am 
Not sure why, but using lodestone crashes the game :(
pandemonium  [developer] May 21, 2022 @ 9:10am 
Weird, I swear I tested it and it worked. Looking at that right now
pandemonium  [developer] May 21, 2022 @ 9:16am 
Should be fixed now, thanks for playing and reporting!
B1a_Z3n May 21, 2022 @ 5:44pm 
Found a minor bug, if you complete a run, and than try and do another, the max weight value doesn't reset to 5, attempting to manually reset it by altering between set max weight, and variable max weight seems to reset it to 10, which is better than ~20+ but ...
pandemonium  [developer] May 22, 2022 @ 1:36am 
I see what's happening, it should be fixed next update. In the meantime, I think reseting the game should set the max weight back to 5.
B1a_Z3n May 22, 2022 @ 7:19am 
it does, thanks :)
Resetting the game set the max weight back to 5, regardless of how many cards were in my deck. The max weight also did not update when additional cards were added to the deck afterwards.
pandemonium  [developer] May 28, 2022 @ 1:11pm 
Thanks for reporting. The bug was caused by my fix for the previous bug... Hopefully this fix doesn't break anything.
AdUhTkJm May 29, 2022 @ 8:06am 
I encountered an exception when I tried to start a new game with any of the characters. I was only using basemod and stslib with this mod.
The stacktrace is as follows:

- PansTrinkets (0.1.4)
Cause:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at pansTrinkets.DefaultMod.receivePreStartGame(DefaultMod.java:486)
at basemod.BaseMod.publishPreStartGame(BaseMod.java:2345)
at basemod.patches.com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.PreStartGameHook.Prefix(PreStartGameHook.java:17)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.createCharacter(CardCrawlGame.java)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.update(CardCrawlGame.java:813)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.render(CardCrawlGame.java:423)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:225)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)
pandemonium  [developer] May 29, 2022 @ 8:50am 
I can't reproduce the bug, so I don't know if it's fixed, please let me know if the update fixed anything. Thanks for reporting.
AdUhTkJm May 30, 2022 @ 7:32am 
Yes, it is repaired. thanks :)
B1a_Z3n Jul 3, 2022 @ 8:42pm 
shard of madness appears to be reducing your maximum weight both when played and upon resolving its effect, aka its costing twice as much max weight as it says it should,
also sometimes it just eats its target, like it doesn't play the card / exhaust it / discard it, it just kinda disappears for the fight, might have to do with using it on powers but it hasn't happened enough times to better understand it
pandemonium  [developer] Jul 12, 2022 @ 1:39pm 
Originally posted by B1a_Z3n:
shard of madness appears to be reducing your maximum weight both when played and upon resolving its effect, aka its costing twice as much max weight as it says it should,
also sometimes it just eats its target, like it doesn't play the card / exhaust it / discard it, it just kinda disappears for the fight, might have to do with using it on powers but it hasn't happened enough times to better understand it
Thanks for reporting! I'm not sure how I missed that when testing, but now it's fixed.
A total stranger Aug 15, 2022 @ 9:35am 
- PansTrinkets (0.1.4)
Cause:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at pansTrinkets.patches.CombatRewardPatch.patch(CombatRewardPatch.java:34)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.screens.CombatRewardScreen.setupItemReward(CombatRewardScreen.java:105)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.screens.CombatRewardScreen.open(CombatRewardScreen.java:370)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.rooms.AbstractRoom.update(AbstractRoom.java:437)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.dungeons.AbstractDungeon.update(AbstractDungeon.java:2532)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.update(CardCrawlGame.java:876)
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.render(CardCrawlGame.java:423)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:225)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)
A total stranger Aug 16, 2022 @ 11:16am 
Game still crashes on reward screen with Vintage with current update, and with the same null reference exception.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50