Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Westeros Universalis: A Game of Thrones
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Vawser  [developer] Jun 29, 2014 @ 4:47am
Bug Reports
This discussion is for any incidents of crashing or major bugs.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 451 comments
notthe1st Jun 29, 2014 @ 9:46am 
I'm having an issue where the map doesn't change at all regardless of the starting date I choose. I've turned off all other mods and dlc and yet I still get this issue. Is there a possible solution that I'm missing?
Vawser  [developer] Jun 29, 2014 @ 9:55am 
I haven't added any new history relating to the start dates, which is why the map will not change. After I have finished added all the countries for the base bookmark, I will add history for later dates.
Thresh Jun 29, 2014 @ 12:18pm 
I still crash on startup. Which is weird. Also, I was unable to check again, but for some reason there were no ships and a couple ocean provinces could be colonized.

Update: For some reason the new update didnt work correctly. Everythings working right now.
Last edited by Thresh; Jun 29, 2014 @ 12:28pm
ivanggxd Jun 29, 2014 @ 1:01pm 
all the provinces have the vanilla name, thre are note "ages" in the superior right corner and the houses doesent exist
Khataur Jun 30, 2014 @ 12:38am 
I know its not intended with random new world but if you mistakenly leave it on then it will scramble westeros in a not so nice way.
Thresh Jun 30, 2014 @ 12:54pm 
The southern islands between Westeros and Easteros (I dont remember the name) are really buggy. Like one of the islands shows up 2 province names, broken textures. All that fun stuff.
vini Jun 30, 2014 @ 6:24pm 
Mod won't load on start screen. :/
기하님 Jun 30, 2014 @ 11:45pm 
when i click the uncolonized region, game had been stopped.
Seele Jul 2, 2014 @ 8:33am 
The Night's Watch has a province (the Gorge, I think) with noculture; house rebels popped up there and founded the country of C01, whose culture was noculture.
Vawser  [developer] Jul 2, 2014 @ 9:12am 
Originally posted by Khataur:
I know its not intended with random new world but if you mistakenly leave it on then it will scramble westeros in a not so nice way.

Not really an issue, just don't leave random new world on :P

Originally posted by Thresher:
The southern islands between Westeros and Easteros (I dont remember the name) are really buggy. Like one of the islands shows up 2 province names, broken textures. All that fun stuff.

Fixed for the update.

Originally posted by Seele:
The Night's Watch has a province (the Gorge, I think) with noculture; house rebels popped up there and founded the country of C01, whose culture was noculture.

Fixed for the update.
Gelum Jul 2, 2014 @ 12:54pm 
It wont load at all when i try to run the mod it crashes
ShockBlade332 Jul 2, 2014 @ 6:42pm 
In the north of westeros, you wrote in two different religions that shoud be the same, "Old Gods" and "The Old Gods." I guess it is just a typo from when you were configuring the religions of the area, just wanted to let you know.
기하님 Jul 4, 2014 @ 7:27am 
longship's texture looks like Men at arms.
KhaosLegions666 Jul 4, 2014 @ 8:28am 
crashing on startup
Thresh Jul 8, 2014 @ 11:45am 
Longships are Men at arms, and tons of nations are missing flags. Also the small wastelands in the neck area all have names like PROV and numbers instead of actual names.
Last edited by Thresh; Jul 9, 2014 @ 9:16am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 451 comments
Per page: 1530 50