Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Westeros Universalis: A Game of Thrones
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Vawser  [developer] Jun 29, 2014 @ 4:47am
Suggestions
This discussion is for any constructive suggestions for the mod.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 199 comments
UrsineAnemone Jun 29, 2014 @ 5:05am 
Well can you add a mod link because the mod won't appear on my mod list?
xxxtentasanek Jun 29, 2014 @ 5:10am 
it would be great if in later patches you add quarth ashai and dotharki nations (sorry for names, dont know them in english :) )
Scottx125 Jun 29, 2014 @ 6:32am 
Originally posted by AcidHead:
it would be great if in later patches you add quarth ashai and dotharki nations (sorry for names, dont know them in english :) )
The mod developer has already stated that he is working on Essos if you care to read.

Also my suggestion would be if you could have a better look at the House balance, as house highgarden, martell and lannister seem to be kinda OP. All the other houses such as house stark and the pyke one after awhile fracture into tons of smaller houses. + House targarian is at a huge disadvantage due to not being able to ship troops back and forth from its islands (ai sucks as the targarians).
Last edited by Scottx125; Jun 29, 2014 @ 6:34am
Thresh Jun 29, 2014 @ 12:21pm 
Originally posted by «SG.Sup» | Sir Scottx125:
Originally posted by AcidHead:
The mod developer has already stated that he is working on Essos if you care to read.
Well thats kinda rude. He said he doesnt know english well. Jeez.
Zed's dead, baby! Jun 29, 2014 @ 1:03pm 
add please wasteland between black watch and starks' house due to annexation.
Spitfire wb Jun 29, 2014 @ 3:39pm 
put in a direct download please this is one of those mods where it wont download and ill have to manually place it, please
AurochsAway Jun 29, 2014 @ 6:59pm 
Is this going to be the main forum for development discussion?

From an initial glance, it seems that each house has its own culture. That is poor both for realism and gameplay. Westeros should perhaps be one culture for example. Presumably the Targaryens should culture shift after enough conquest.
TheFingDutchman Jun 29, 2014 @ 7:42pm 
Originally posted by AurochsAway:
Westeros should perhaps be one culture for example. Presumably the Targaryens should culture shift after enough conquest.

I think it should follow closely to the cultures already set up in the CK2 mod and books, having the first men, craggonmen in the north, while having andal culture south of the neck.
ShadowAura Jun 29, 2014 @ 9:28pm 
It might be interesting to have all the major houses start with less provinces and have a large number of the minor houses as their vassals (kind of like France in regular game) just to add more variety.
shonsf Jun 29, 2014 @ 9:29pm 
I would like to see something along the lines of massive breakdown of Kingdoms such as the Time of Heroes. What I'm think is that every duchy be made independent. IE the Starks only rule the duchy of Winterfell, Dreadfort region is held by Boltons, the Barrowlands by the Dustins etc. The sheilds and duchy shapes are in CK2:AGOT mod that you obtained the map from.
Calle1237 Jun 30, 2014 @ 3:55am 
I don't know if it's intentional but every time i start a game i get "feudal economy that lasts forever and gives -100%tax and manpower. Also i'd suggest adding missions, like targaryens "conquer westeros" or vassalize. And i'd like it if the map chnged when you changed starting point. Great ork until now
Henk Jun 30, 2014 @ 4:15am 
In later start dates, when the Seven Kingdoms are united, you should make a HRE-like construction where the Kindoms are sort of independent.
Henk Jun 30, 2014 @ 4:18am 
Or make the Night's Watch and everybody in the Seven Kingdoms historical friends so nobody will attack them

Originally posted by DATDIMAJ:
add please wasteland between black watch and starks' house due to annexation.
[FBE]eri7889 Jun 30, 2014 @ 3:08pm 
You need to add more nations to westoros and allow yourself to cahnge the date
13ig 13ooty 13 Jun 30, 2014 @ 3:09pm 
I say make more provinces for the world.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 199 comments
Per page: 1530 50