Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Westeros Universalis: A Game of Thrones
 Este tema se ha marcado como fijo, por lo que probablemente sea importante
Vawser  [desarrollador] 29 JUN 2014 a las 4:47
Bug Reports
This discussion is for any incidents of crashing or major bugs.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 452 comentarios
notthe1st 29 JUN 2014 a las 9:46 
I'm having an issue where the map doesn't change at all regardless of the starting date I choose. I've turned off all other mods and dlc and yet I still get this issue. Is there a possible solution that I'm missing?
Vawser  [desarrollador] 29 JUN 2014 a las 9:55 
I haven't added any new history relating to the start dates, which is why the map will not change. After I have finished added all the countries for the base bookmark, I will add history for later dates.
Thresh 29 JUN 2014 a las 12:18 
I still crash on startup. Which is weird. Also, I was unable to check again, but for some reason there were no ships and a couple ocean provinces could be colonized.

Update: For some reason the new update didnt work correctly. Everythings working right now.
Última edición por Thresh; 29 JUN 2014 a las 12:28
ivanggxd 29 JUN 2014 a las 13:01 
all the provinces have the vanilla name, thre are note "ages" in the superior right corner and the houses doesent exist
Khataur 30 JUN 2014 a las 0:38 
I know its not intended with random new world but if you mistakenly leave it on then it will scramble westeros in a not so nice way.
Thresh 30 JUN 2014 a las 12:54 
The southern islands between Westeros and Easteros (I dont remember the name) are really buggy. Like one of the islands shows up 2 province names, broken textures. All that fun stuff.
vini 30 JUN 2014 a las 18:24 
Mod won't load on start screen. :/
기하님 30 JUN 2014 a las 23:45 
when i click the uncolonized region, game had been stopped.
Seele 2 JUL 2014 a las 8:33 
The Night's Watch has a province (the Gorge, I think) with noculture; house rebels popped up there and founded the country of C01, whose culture was noculture.
Vawser  [desarrollador] 2 JUL 2014 a las 9:12 
Publicado originalmente por Khataur:
I know its not intended with random new world but if you mistakenly leave it on then it will scramble westeros in a not so nice way.

Not really an issue, just don't leave random new world on :P

Publicado originalmente por Thresher:
The southern islands between Westeros and Easteros (I dont remember the name) are really buggy. Like one of the islands shows up 2 province names, broken textures. All that fun stuff.

Fixed for the update.

Publicado originalmente por Seele:
The Night's Watch has a province (the Gorge, I think) with noculture; house rebels popped up there and founded the country of C01, whose culture was noculture.

Fixed for the update.
Gelum 2 JUL 2014 a las 12:54 
It wont load at all when i try to run the mod it crashes
ShockBlade332 2 JUL 2014 a las 18:42 
In the north of westeros, you wrote in two different religions that shoud be the same, "Old Gods" and "The Old Gods." I guess it is just a typo from when you were configuring the religions of the area, just wanted to let you know.
기하님 4 JUL 2014 a las 7:27 
longship's texture looks like Men at arms.
KhaosLegions666 4 JUL 2014 a las 8:28 
crashing on startup
Thresh 8 JUL 2014 a las 11:45 
Longships are Men at arms, and tons of nations are missing flags. Also the small wastelands in the neck area all have names like PROV and numbers instead of actual names.
Última edición por Thresh; 9 JUL 2014 a las 9:16
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 452 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50