Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Westeros Universalis: A Game of Thrones
 Toto téma bylo přilepeno, takže je nejspíš důležité
Vawser  [vývojář] 29. čvn. 2014 v 4.47
Bug Reports
This discussion is for any incidents of crashing or major bugs.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 454 komentářů
I'm having an issue where the map doesn't change at all regardless of the starting date I choose. I've turned off all other mods and dlc and yet I still get this issue. Is there a possible solution that I'm missing?
Vawser  [vývojář] 29. čvn. 2014 v 9.55 
I haven't added any new history relating to the start dates, which is why the map will not change. After I have finished added all the countries for the base bookmark, I will add history for later dates.
I still crash on startup. Which is weird. Also, I was unable to check again, but for some reason there were no ships and a couple ocean provinces could be colonized.

Update: For some reason the new update didnt work correctly. Everythings working right now.
Naposledy upravil Thresh; 29. čvn. 2014 v 12.28
all the provinces have the vanilla name, thre are note "ages" in the superior right corner and the houses doesent exist
I know its not intended with random new world but if you mistakenly leave it on then it will scramble westeros in a not so nice way.
The southern islands between Westeros and Easteros (I dont remember the name) are really buggy. Like one of the islands shows up 2 province names, broken textures. All that fun stuff.
vini 30. čvn. 2014 v 18.24 
Mod won't load on start screen. :/
when i click the uncolonized region, game had been stopped.
The Night's Watch has a province (the Gorge, I think) with noculture; house rebels popped up there and founded the country of C01, whose culture was noculture.
Vawser  [vývojář] 2. čvc. 2014 v 9.12 
Khataur původně napsal:
I know its not intended with random new world but if you mistakenly leave it on then it will scramble westeros in a not so nice way.

Not really an issue, just don't leave random new world on :P

Thresher původně napsal:
The southern islands between Westeros and Easteros (I dont remember the name) are really buggy. Like one of the islands shows up 2 province names, broken textures. All that fun stuff.

Fixed for the update.

Seele původně napsal:
The Night's Watch has a province (the Gorge, I think) with noculture; house rebels popped up there and founded the country of C01, whose culture was noculture.

Fixed for the update.
It wont load at all when i try to run the mod it crashes
In the north of westeros, you wrote in two different religions that shoud be the same, "Old Gods" and "The Old Gods." I guess it is just a typo from when you were configuring the religions of the area, just wanted to let you know.
longship's texture looks like Men at arms.
crashing on startup
Longships are Men at arms, and tons of nations are missing flags. Also the small wastelands in the neck area all have names like PROV and numbers instead of actual names.
Naposledy upravil Thresh; 9. čvc. 2014 v 9.16
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 454 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50