RimWorld

RimWorld

Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Architect
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Sep 26, 2021 @ 10:39am
Bug Reports
Please post detailed bug reports here. Make sure to include a Hugslib log so we can actually troubleshoot.

To do that, have a mod called Hugslib loaded at the top, right under Core. Then, go to developer's console when an error occurs and press the green 'Share Logs' button. Post the link here with a description of when the error occurred.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 87 comments
Lün Sep 27, 2021 @ 2:07pm 
A few hours into the game a drop arrived with plenty of a ressource titled "Mahogany", using the texture of wood. It could not be stored anywhere - and hence not used - because the system didn't recognize it as a wood ressource.
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Sep 27, 2021 @ 3:35pm 
Update your Architect Expanded mod, it was an issue with Replace Stuff mod that we fixed.
Kimbles Sep 28, 2021 @ 11:34am 
As mentioned a few times in the comments, placing floors on the new stone/steel bridges or foundations currently doesn't work. If you try to build a floor on top, your colonists deconstruct the bridge/foundation and the floor blueprint just gets deleted, since the terrain underneath no longer supports "heavy". I already tested this without any other mods active (besides the requirements), but I can provide a Hugslib log if you want it.

Legodude17 replied to one of my comments to say that it's not possible to fix this without rewriting the game's terrain system. If that's the case, that's completely understandable -- don't get me wrong, the mod adding more types of bridges is still a really nice improvement, even if they don't allow floors. I'm just confused why it's still advertised as a feature of the mod if the coder already knows that it isn't...

That is, unless we're all reading it wrong and by "The fact that you can put any floor on stone and steel bridges is intended!" you mean it's intended that you can place floor blueprints on them and have them not be built? In which case, you should really tweak the mod description (as well as the in-game description for foundations) to make it clear that's what you meant.
Victor Sep 30, 2021 @ 8:41am 
I can't build grass literally anywhere, it keeps saying that it requires tiles that support grass.
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Sep 30, 2021 @ 8:45am 
Yeah, you can only place it on soil.
Victor Sep 30, 2021 @ 11:02am 
Actually I wasn't being able to build it on soil either, and that wasn't the first time I had this issue with building grass from mods, but I think I solved it now by removing the mod "Beautiful Outdoors" (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2011794898)
Kebzie Oct 3, 2021 @ 7:57am 
For some reason it seems armored walls allow light to pass through them. I'm not sure if this is a bug unique to me or not :V I'm not sure what information to give beyond that either, so let me know
Houston Oct 4, 2021 @ 8:17pm 
Originally posted by Glasses Ferret:
For some reason it seems armored walls allow light to pass through them. I'm not sure if this is a bug unique to me or not :V I'm not sure what information to give beyond that either, so let me know
Same
Last edited by Houston; Oct 4, 2021 @ 8:18pm
Oninaig Oct 6, 2021 @ 11:16am 
VFE: Architect spams calls to PrisonerProof and AdjustCount whenever there are visitors in my settlement (friendlies or raiders, doesn't matter): https://i.imgur.com/VD42XXp.png

https://gist.github.com/55e06192ef9b30c680bb49dad5afba93
RedGladiatrix Oct 7, 2021 @ 3:27am 
Originally posted by Houston:
Originally posted by Glasses Ferret:
Same
getting this too
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Oct 7, 2021 @ 3:34am 
And none of you three decided it's a good idea to submit a hugslib log.
Houston Oct 7, 2021 @ 3:55am 
https://gist.github.com/d4e658b69325694325141aa700184e45

I wasnt thinking that log is necessary since its not an error.
Just reinstalled Rimworld and disabled all other mods. Light still passing through armored walls.
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Oct 7, 2021 @ 6:14am 
Hugslib logs give us more than just errors. What Patches take place, what mods you have, what game version etc etc.

We are looking into it.
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Oct 7, 2021 @ 12:57pm 
Alright, fixed, thank you!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 87 comments
Per page: 1530 50