RimWorld

RimWorld

T's Samurai Faction
Trickity  [developer] Aug 6, 2021 @ 1:39pm
Bug Report
Post Your bugs here. I'll try to get to them.
< >
Showing 16-30 of 35 comments
Uerminosa Nov 16, 2021 @ 6:10pm 
There's a typo in pawn kind label "peasant gaurd". I saw it in a pawn who belonged to a shadowy shogunate faction.
Trickity  [developer] Nov 17, 2021 @ 5:25pm 
thanks for the notice
Steve Nov 18, 2021 @ 8:09am 
Not sure this totally qualifies as a bug but the Caligraphy Set has never ever worked for me, can't even force people to use it. Even arty pawns.
Is there some other condition to using it or is it broken at the minute?
Trickity  [developer] Nov 18, 2021 @ 6:10pm 
last time i played it worked for me. maybe u need a chair in front but it should be working
Steve Nov 19, 2021 @ 6:33am 
Originally posted by Trickity:
last time i played it worked for me. maybe u need a chair in front but it should be working
Ah...I eh...never thought to try that I just assumed they would sit on the floor fine...oops.
TurtleShroom Dec 7, 2021 @ 1:09pm 
[FactionBlender][warn] Found an apparelStuffFilter/stuffCategories conflict for required apparel TSFApparel_SashimonoBanner while generating apparel for TSF_SamuraiDaimyo; cannot fix since there is no apparelStuffFilter for TSF_SamuraiClan (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39) [FactionBlender][warn] Found an apparelStuffFilter/stuffCategories conflict for required apparel TSFApparel_DaimyoHelmet while generating apparel for TSF_SamuraiDaimyo; cannot fix since there is no apparelStuffFilter for TSF_SamuraiClan (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39) [FactionBlender][warn] Found an apparelStuffFilter/stuffCategories conflict for required apparel TSFApparel_SamuraiArmor while generating apparel for TSF_SamuraiDaimyo; cannot fix since there is no apparelStuffFilter for TSF_SamuraiClan (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

I get these errors several thousand times each time I try to start a new game. This means that your Mod is incompatible with the Faction Blender Mod.

https://www.steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1734490820

I haven't the slightest idea how or why this is happening.

This is my Hugs Library Log: https://gist.github.com/a8f387c4532072ca7d5e28ef29577571 .
Keno vs Aug 2, 2022 @ 7:02am 
This mod amkes advancing in tech level hard because "Bushido code" is neolithic but has two medieval techs as a prerequisite. This amkes mods like tech advnacing that require you to have all techs from a level to advance to the next one break. My suggestion for the fix is to maek all samurai tech medieval.
Trickity  [developer] Aug 2, 2022 @ 12:53pm 
Ill look into it. I haven't played in ages and ima little rusty modding
Damon Nov 10, 2022 @ 1:55pm 
Hey Trickity.
I'm working on my own mod: link
I'm getting a bug with the generation of pawn names, and I see it in your mod aswell.

Recreation:
1) start a game
2) enable dev mode
3) execute raid with faction -> one of your 3 factions -> 10000 points
4) pawns are created to raid
now most of the pawns will have a name you defined, but some (I'd say 10%) will have a different name, probably from the default name list in rimworld!

image[imgur.com]
This is from my test. I have dev-recruited 3 pawns with wrong names, they're in white.

I think this is a bug with rimworld, not with your mod, so if you're too rusty don't worry about it :D
Trickity  [developer] Nov 10, 2022 @ 2:33pm 
yeah I think its base game so it should be fine
Damon Nov 11, 2022 @ 12:55pm 
Someone pointed out that all the names that don't belong to the custom namelist are backers names. It seems the system to add these names to pawns overrules namelists. If you use Pawn Name Variety you can ensure that the only names that generate are from the custom namelist. It's not a big nuisance but I figured I'd let you know.
1Z Rison Nov 26, 2022 @ 1:21pm 
In the ScenarioDefs in the 1.3 folder (1.4 is fine) there is a typo in the starting research. "ComplexClothinge" instead of ComplexClothing.

I was trying to do the Ronin scenario in 1.3, only to be met with the bad kind of red error and a glitched UI, as the scenario editor seemingly was trying to load an invalid Research def as one of the "Start with research X" was blank. Finally I had the Idea to check the actual ScenarioDef in the files and I believe this typo to be the issue. I removed the excess "e" and so far it works.

I already redownloaded the mod (Using RimPy) and the problem persists, so I am fairly sure there is a bug. Or rather, an Oversight. (Bla bla semantics)
Darkstar Nov 28, 2022 @ 1:05pm 
Hi Trickity,

I'm getting the following errors when loading this mod alongside Primitive Workbenches:

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ResearchProjectDef named VBY_PrimitiveToolsTSF_Naginata found to give to Verse.RecipeMakerProperties Verse.RecipeMakerProperties

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ResearchProjectDef named VBY_PrimitiveToolsTSF_NinjaGear found to give to Verse.RecipeMakerProperties Verse.RecipeMakerProperties

I can't find references to either of these research projects in either mod, so I'm not sure which one is causing the issue.

Not sure if these are a big deal; could be I just end up missing a couple of recipes somewhere.
Trickity  [developer] Nov 28, 2022 @ 3:32pm 
The primitive tools thing should be fixed.

Sorry I'm not going back to 1.3 to fix anything. I can't/don't want to keep track of that fork anymore.
Darkstar Nov 28, 2022 @ 5:30pm 
Awesome! Thank you :)
< >
Showing 16-30 of 35 comments
Per page: 1530 50