Stellaris

Stellaris

Machine Shipset
AryxCami  [developer] Apr 28, 2020 @ 5:08pm
BUG REPORTING
Please submit all bugs you find in the mod here, and I’ll try my best to patch them

I am aware of the following:
Blue hue to ship lights
Ringworlds on shattered ring having the wrong starting section
NSC station sections placing weirdly.
Ringworlds do not have empire colour. - PDX BUG
No achievement compatibility - PDX
Habitat shades as black - PDX BUG
"No Descriptor" - PDX BUG
Last edited by AryxCami; Jul 22, 2020 @ 12:51pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 235 comments
Akolythos Apr 28, 2020 @ 6:28pm 
Only one I've found so far is that there's a missing texture on the back of the missile corvettes right under the engines. It's especially visible when you view it from the right side.
TNS Apr 28, 2020 @ 11:27pm 
It seems like the engines on most the ships don't have exhaust effects(like half do, other half don't), and some ships like the Titan has minor blinking texture issues.
Valkatų Karalius Apr 29, 2020 @ 12:20am 
Getting boxes with x y z on some ship types, maybe you know what may cause this?
Below Apr 29, 2020 @ 1:00am 
i can't save the exploration cruiser to my ship designs neither can i build them
Cepheus Talks Apr 29, 2020 @ 2:04am 
sometimes the turret models don't appear on the ship

TNS Apr 29, 2020 @ 3:13am 
Habitats are missing models....!
AryxCami  [developer] Apr 29, 2020 @ 3:49am 
@TNS Habitat models are currently underway.
@Alifatihsahin The exploration cruiser not saving will be an NSC side thing.
@Akolythos Fixed it, that's coming in today's patch
@TNS Exhaust effects are coming as well in today's patch, alongside fixing the Titan's weird clipping at its stem.
@fghfghbdghbdfgdgdh There's some mods which aren't fully compatible yet, and some sections need integrated
Endugu Apr 29, 2020 @ 4:42am 
That the battleship stern sections aren't finished is probably known. They show the placeholder box.

The NSC Flagship stern sections use another graphical culture. Think its reptiles.
AryxCami  [developer] Apr 29, 2020 @ 4:45am 
Indeed, the Flagship's stern is bugged and uses the fallback, which will be patched when it gets its own unique sections
Akolythos Apr 29, 2020 @ 2:49pm 
Yep, missile corvettes look great now, thanks. Found another one: On the Battleship Hanger Bow section, the second Point Defense turret doesn't place properly. Looks like it's going inside the ship. Also, don't know if you've patched the exhaust effects yet, but all mine look great except the Cruisers. Corvettes, Destroyers and Battleships have effects, but the cruisers just sort of glow.
Last edited by Akolythos; Apr 29, 2020 @ 2:52pm
Railgunner2160 Apr 29, 2020 @ 2:55pm 
Minor issue with the thruster plumes on the Cruisers, and Construction ships. Most if not all of the thruster plumes seem to be backwards, as in instead of coming out of the model they appear to be going into the model. It's as if the plumes are rotated 180 degrees from the correct orientation. You have to look very close to even notice the plumes are actually there since they don't come out of the engine like they should.

Edit: The Battleship "Broadside Stern" lacks thruster plumes, and the biggest thruster on the "Artillery Stern" doesn't have a plume.That would be the upper middle thruster on the "Artillery Stern".
Last edited by Railgunner2160; Apr 29, 2020 @ 2:59pm
Spirit Apr 29, 2020 @ 3:39pm 
dont know if this is a bug or intentional but i think the ion cannon look somewhat unfinished
Rage000 Apr 29, 2020 @ 5:42pm 
Battleship and Dreadnought missing engine FX
Last edited by Rage000; Apr 29, 2020 @ 5:44pm
AryxCami  [developer] Apr 30, 2020 @ 8:10am 
@Spirit Ion cannon has been updated to the non-placeholder model in the latest patch :)
@Rage007: Dreadnoughts will gain engine FX when they are given unique stern sections, battleships are in the works
Spirit Apr 30, 2020 @ 10:56am 
new problems appeared : many battleship sections has some placeholder descriptions and some are missing completely , showing only XYZ boxes
< >
Showing 1-15 of 235 comments
Per page: 1530 50