Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

ReForged
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
GlassArrow  [developer] Dec 16, 2019 @ 8:31pm
Suggestions
Post any and all suggestions here. This includes new modes, item ideas, enemies, ui improvements, and anything you can think of. I will try to update this often and keep a list here.

Suggestions:
  • Modes
    • Team Deathmatch
    • Versus - Players vs Mobs
  • Scaling based on number of players
  • Items
    • Backpack used for a utility type character and holds consumable items
    • Consumable items that have a minimum amount of uses
  • Other
    • Add additional equipment slots
    • Allow for custom item drop distributions (this is sort of in place already)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
0rutyna0 Dec 21, 2019 @ 5:57am 
1) I would like the character to be able to carry one additional item with him, I hope this will be added officially.
2) The book of petrified. This thing is only needed to go through the first waves with the pigs, then it becomes useless. Maybe let the characters who are in the area of ​​effect spell take 15-20% less damage for 10 seconds (or something like that).
3) Leader (optional server setup). Before starting the battle, players vote on who will be their leader. The leader has the option to change the equipment on the characters (newcomers will no longer steal a wreath for the treatment), and freeze (literally) the characters (no one else will wake the boss ... for the tenth time). A frozen player cannot move, attack and cannot take damage.
4) Wolfgang. Maybe he should give him at least + 10% to physical damage and the ability to use darts?
5) Weapons changing the character class. Hearthsfire Crystals made a melee fighter out of a shooter. Maybe you should add more of these things? For example, a flamy sword that Willow can use, a Shadow sword that Maxwell can use and sling that any melee fighter can use.
6) Wurt should not use books, she just enjoys the pictures, better give this Wortox ability.
7) It’s very annoying to call new minions every time for Wormwood and Wurt.
8) Warly's abilities are too weak. Losing time on cooking is not profitable.
9) Character mods. Just like in Re-Gorge-itated, there must be modifications for each character. For example, Maxwell, instead of invoking shadow doubles to attack, will be able to summon doubles to block damage (Maxwell tank? Why not?) The ghost of Wendy instead of blocking enemies starts to scare them, reducing their attack. Each character should be interesting to both novices and veterans.
0rutyna0 Jan 3, 2020 @ 11:48pm 
10) Give Wolfgang a unique heavy two-handed hammer with a regular attack on an area that only he can use (especially since the animation of the two-handed weapon is already in the game).
11) Woody's weapon is unique in its effectiveness in manipulating enemies. Maybe it’s worth adding an analog of his ax to the game, which will drop out if Woody is not in the team (it can be a boomerang or a Tulecite throwing ax)?
12) Let all the tank characters who can use nothing but melee weapons take 25% less damage (except Woody).
13) Debuffle Wickerbottom. + 50% to the strength of the meteorite and golem and + 33% to the strength of the only source of treatment in the game make it highly effective both as a healer and as a DD. Many teams take two Wickerbottom without even thinking about other characters. Reduce damage increase to + 20%, and healing to + 15%.
14) Fix the alternation of Crystal Tiara and Woven Garland. Let Woven Garland only give a healing bonus if it has been worn on a character for a long time.
About the hard mod ...
15) Let fix the arena with petrification.
16) Maybe should introduce into the game armor with immunity to fire (obsidian armor and armor inlaid with cooling sapphires)?
Last edited by 0rutyna0; Jan 3, 2020 @ 11:59pm
Ezzaroth Jan 9, 2020 @ 2:49am 
Secondary weapon slot to swap items quickly instead of throwing and picking them off the ground
0rutyna0 Feb 24, 2020 @ 10:46am 
17) Purebred magicians (Max and Wickerbottom) are now useless. They start the game with very weak weapons, and a good weapon for them drops out only when half the waves have already passed. Maybe let them start the game with Tome of Beckoning? It is also worth introducing more items for magicians into the game.
18) New game mode: enemy waves are generated randomly, before each wave in the middle of the arena weapons and armor (also random) drop out. After the wave, all the equipment disappears (breaks) and you need to quickly think again which of the characters to take on the next wave. The waves of enemies are endless and stronger each time, and the equipment is weaker. Sooner or later, the team will certainly lose, but if you go far enough then thanks to the multiplier of points you can get more experience than for winning the final boss. I believe that a survival competition in this mode will be more interesting than repeating the same scenario over and over again.
johnny.eilers Apr 18, 2020 @ 7:05pm 
Support for modded characters.
Leo Coxington  [developer] Apr 18, 2020 @ 10:10pm 
Theres already support for modded characters
theGreatJash May 6, 2020 @ 9:02am 
I feel like Wortox should be reworked. Wortox should be able to collect souls from fallen enemies and be able to heal opponents with them. The Soul Scepter should be used to maybe launch souls at opponents for damage and at allies for quick heal gain. I feel like he should also be able to use darts or books, one of those too, because that seems to make more sense. I don't know how Soul Hop would work, I feel like he should be able to do it. Maybe soul hop with a soul and a heal reduction? I don't know. Wortox I feel could be done better.
wepic64 Jul 16, 2020 @ 1:37am 
needs walter perks, preferably involving woby.

if it can't involve woby, then at least make his perk beacon related.
Echsrick Oct 23, 2020 @ 8:53am 
i hear that warlys spatula got replaced whit a bomb? please dont at least have both in the spatula and the bomb thanks
Leo Coxington  [developer] Oct 23, 2020 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Dr.Medic:
i hear that warlys spatula got replaced whit a bomb? please dont at least have both in the spatula and the bomb thanks
It was replaced because not many people liked how the spatula worked, having both the bomb and spatula enabled together would most likely create balance issues since they weren't designed with each other in mind. However, they weren't removed from the mod's files and due to request I've made a mod that reverts it back (also has a configuration option to remove spice bomb or not) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2265494348
Last edited by Leo Coxington; Oct 23, 2020 @ 10:41am
Echsrick Oct 23, 2020 @ 12:15pm 
its always more easy to add something and not remove and or replace something alsol i dont see how the spatula was hatet alsol warly still seems more fit as a healer and not a damage guy so why even have more mods to give someone the option? just have the option in one so that warly can do attack and healing at the same time if the situation ask for it so please make it so that there is just both at the same time whitout the need of extras mods
Leo Coxington  [developer] Oct 23, 2020 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by Dr.Medic:
warly still seems more fit as a healer and not a damage guy so why even have more mods to give someone the option?
I'm confused by this, spice bombs are a healing weapon, it is a alternate healing staff. I personally feel that its made Warly better overall and brings more to Forge itself than the spatula did.

Since the update just released, its too early to determine whether or not things have changed for the better, as such it will be awhile before we consider changing the spice bomb. Changes could happen, but most likely, the spatula/chef hat won't be returning, it just did not work well for forge. The best I could offer right now is the mod I linked above.
Echsrick Oct 24, 2020 @ 12:10pm 
ok here is something that is a proplem and sould not be a thing and that is others taken the special items from other characters like last time i played i was useless because someone else stole my spice so it would be realy cool if special items like that cant be taken by some other character and only by the one that is for that character so only warly can take the spice and use it that would be a great thing thanks
Frisk Nov 2, 2020 @ 12:56am 
I hope the mod's function could be covered in Reforged(Why not?)
And certainly Spicebomb is a great idea,but...
The bomb launches so fast that in most situation only a few players get the buff.
Of course,1.5 second+1sec. seems enough,but in fact we still need the Quick Annoucement.
How about a bit longer?(2sec.? You can reduce the lasting time if you reach it later.)
Spatula is a alternative heal for us.It matters when two tanks are far away from each other and it's inconvenient for the healer to take care.
Before the Walter's update,the 20% damage bonus(including shadow attacks)really attractive(maybe Abigail's vulnerability is sweeter.)
Both Spicebomb and spatula have a question...its opportunity
And the spicebomb is worse in that.(I often get criticized just because I choose random and it turns out to be warly)
Anyway,if the three can't appear at the same time(it makes sense as they can make warly a strong member like Abigail),the spicebomb should get improved or it will end up as a toy.
Squid Sep 18, 2021 @ 5:33pm 
Wanda

She could be a healer due to her overpowered watch
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50