XCOM 2
[WotC] CoD: MW (2019) :: SAS Urban Combat Uniforms
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] Nov 13, 2019 @ 11:40pm
Bug Report Thread
Found a bug? Report it here!

Please be very descriptive with your post (where it occurred, what was happening at the time of the occurrence), and post your launch.log file or else I won't be able to help you.

Saying my game is broken because of this mod is not descriptive.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Trebuchet Nov 19, 2019 @ 8:23am 
Hello!
I gotta say that you make top notch mods, thanks for your efforts!. Now, i want to report several game crashes while loading to a mission (it's loading the mission, and suddenly, before showing the mission briefing on the firebrand, its crash to desktop). These crashes appears to be at random missions, with increasing probability the further you advance in the campaign.
I highly doubt it's cause by one of your mods, but, you're the expert here :P

Safe lad.

PS: this is my first time reporting bugs, how can i sent you my launch.log?
Last edited by Trebuchet; Nov 19, 2019 @ 8:26am
Trebuchet Nov 23, 2019 @ 1:26pm 
[0114.00] Warning: SeqAct_ActivateRemoteEvent XPACK_Shell_Intro.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.Main_Sequence.SeqAct_ActivateRemoteEvent_1 failed to find target event: FinishedTransitionToShell
[0121.86] Error: (RemoveNetObject) Objects Texture2D FX_Shared_Textures.T_MuzzleFlashRifle_Side and Texture2D FX_Shared_Textures.T_Raindrops_NORM_Alpha_01 have duplicate NetIndex 51
[0121.86] Error: (RemoveNetObject) Objects AkEvent SoundX2CharacterFX.FastRope_Land_A and AkEvent SoundX2CharacterFX.Evac_Rope_Up_Sweetener have duplicate NetIndex 28
[0751.04] Log: Closing by request
[0751.04] Log: appRequestExit(0)
[0751.04] Log: ###### OnlineEventMgr waited 0.00 seconds for saves to complete
[0751.43] Exit: Preparing to exit.
[0755.12] Error: (RemoveNetObject) Objects AkEvent SoundX2CharacterFX.Alien_AR_Foley and None have duplicate NetIndex 0
[0755.13] Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
[0755.16] Log: Shutting down FaceFX...
[0755.16] Log: FaceFX shutdown.
[0755.22] Log: ComInit count: 2
[0755.22] Exit: Exiting.
o.0
∑3245  [developer] Nov 23, 2019 @ 6:01pm 
Originally posted by TheDjbixo:
Hello!
I gotta say that you make top notch mods, thanks for your efforts!. Now, i want to report several game crashes while loading to a mission (it's loading the mission, and suddenly, before showing the mission briefing on the firebrand, its crash to desktop). These crashes appears to be at random missions, with increasing probability the further you advance in the campaign.
I highly doubt it's cause by one of your mods, but, you're the expert here :P

Safe lad.

PS: this is my first time reporting bugs, how can i sent you my launch.log?

You'll have to use google drive, mediafire, or pastebin.com to upload the launch.log file.

[0114.00] Warning: SeqAct_ActivateRemoteEvent XPACK_Shell_Intro.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.Main_Sequence.SeqAct_ActivateRemoteEvent_1 failed to find target event: FinishedTransitionToShell
[0121.86] Error: (RemoveNetObject) Objects Texture2D FX_Shared_Textures.T_MuzzleFlashRifle_Side and Texture2D FX_Shared_Textures.T_Raindrops_NORM_Alpha_01 have duplicate NetIndex 51
[0121.86] Error: (RemoveNetObject) Objects AkEvent SoundX2CharacterFX.FastRope_Land_A and AkEvent SoundX2CharacterFX.Evac_Rope_Up_Sweetener have duplicate NetIndex 28
[0751.04] Log: Closing by request
[0751.04] Log: appRequestExit(0)
[0751.04] Log: ###### OnlineEventMgr waited 0.00 seconds for saves to complete
[0751.43] Exit: Preparing to exit.
[0755.12] Error: (RemoveNetObject) Objects AkEvent SoundX2CharacterFX.Alien_AR_Foley and None have duplicate NetIndex 0
[0755.13] Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
[0755.16] Log: Shutting down FaceFX...
[0755.16] Log: FaceFX shutdown.
[0755.22] Log: ComInit count: 2
[0755.22] Exit: Exiting.
o.0

It looks like something unrelated to this mod. Perhaps it's a conflict with another mod.
Trebuchet Nov 24, 2019 @ 6:36am 
Right! here is one of the logs.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbROXcdBfX8g4L52Zc30Y-ZKKwfZE2q4/view?usp=sharing

and about the pasted piece of log, i just posted it because i thought it could say something.

Thanks in advance!
∑3245  [developer] Nov 24, 2019 @ 10:56am 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbROXcdBfX8g4L52Zc30Y-ZKKwfZE2q4/view?usp=sharing

and about the pasted piece of log, i just posted it because i thought it could say something.

Thanks in advance!

You ran out of disk space on your primary hard drive, which means that either you ran out of RAM or you don't have enough space on the hard disk where your OS is installed at to continue running the game.
Trebuchet Nov 24, 2019 @ 3:19pm 
Originally posted by ∑3245:

Thanks in advance!

You ran out of disk space on your primary hard drive, which means that either you ran out of RAM or you don't have enough space on the hard disk where your OS is installed at to continue running the game.
Good to know is not a mod problem.
I got the OS and the XCOM config folder in a SSD memory card (80 outta 117 GB used) , while the gross of game is in another HDD memory card. About the RAM, i got 16 GB of RAM to use (it's enough to run comfortable any modern game) (and 8 GB of VRAM if that's useful to know).

What's your recommendation?

Thanks again!
∑3245  [developer] Nov 25, 2019 @ 2:27am 

I got the OS and the XCOM config folder in a SSD memory card (80 outta 117 GB used) , while the gross of game is in another HDD memory card. About the RAM, i got 16 GB of RAM to use (it's enough to run comfortable any modern game) (and 8 GB of VRAM if that's useful to know).

Thanks again!

Clear your config folder: https://www.reddit.com/r/xcom2mods/wiki/mod_troubleshooting#wiki_first_and_most_important.3A_delete_you_local_config_directory_often

Otherwise, start a new campaign and don't unsubscribe mods in the middle of one.
Trebuchet Nov 25, 2019 @ 7:18am 

Thanks again!

Clear your config folder: https://www.reddit.com/r/xcom2mods/wiki/mod_troubleshooting#wiki_first_and_most_important.3A_delete_you_local_config_directory_often

Otherwise, start a new campaign and don't unsubscribe mods in the middle of one.

I've followed the steps told in that page, hasn't work for me yet (i've always delete the config folder after i install/delete a mod)(About the missing mod, "additional mission types", i delete it because the crash to desktop always accourded when i was loading a mission, so i thought the error could be related to terrain changing, mission parametres, enemy types of mods).

I'll give it a shot to a vanilla new campaign (to see if the game itself works to the end, because, i haven't seen the end of the campaign yet).

Thanks for everything & keep doing those awesome mods!
Checkpoint PASTA Jan 14, 2020 @ 11:27am 
it seems they don't want to show up in the custumization menu'...I installed everything I was supposed to...really a shame
Chekhov Jun 28, 2020 @ 11:26am 
Getting a gap between the torso and arms.
ashb933 Jul 25, 2020 @ 1:05pm 
Items are no longer loading in game!
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50