RimWorld

RimWorld

Terraform Rimworld
CrusaderRO May 31, 2023 @ 3:42pm
Possible issues
Hi, i'm getting the following errors that could be related to this mod:

Hash collision between Blueprint_Install_MountainsEmiter and Blueprint_Install_ReplicatorPrototyp: both have short hash 0
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Hash collision between Blueprint_Install_TectonicEmiter and Blueprint_Install_ReplicatorPrototyp: both have short hash 0
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Hash collision between Blueprint_Install_FloraEmiter and Blueprint_Install_ReplicatorPrototyp: both have short hash 0

Hash collision between Blueprint_Install_MineralEmiter and Blueprint_Install_ReplicatorPrototyp: both have short hash 0

Hash collision between Blueprint_Install_RockEmiter and Blueprint_Install_ReplicatorPrototyp: both have short hash 0

Hash collision between Blueprint_Install_TerraEmiter and Blueprint_Install_ReplicatorPrototyp: both have short hash 0

Hash collision between Blueprint_Install_WeatherEmiter and Blueprint_Install_ReplicatorPrototyp: both have short hash 0
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Panda Khan Aug 29, 2023 @ 6:54pm 
Same here, I get those when loading a save. Pretty sure it's related to this mod too

Appreciate any help.
Dragon of Desire Oct 14, 2023 @ 11:44pm 
I get it with the Character Editor zombrella.
Vardath Nov 3, 2023 @ 11:26pm 
guys can we please get this fixed finally? Terraform Rimworld and Character Editor Collision.

Hash collision between Blueprint_Install_MountainsEmiter and Blueprint_Install_Zombrella: both have short hash 0
+1, also getting this bug, even with Terraform Rimworld enabled by itself.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50