Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Wolfenstein - The New Order
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Naturenßie  [developer] Aug 4, 2019 @ 6:07am
Feel free to leave any suggestion
I'll be reading any suggestion carefully, so feel free to drop one here :steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
conradotd Aug 7, 2019 @ 8:33am 
make a music pack with Wolfenstein
musics like the music haus in neu berlin
Naturenßie  [developer] Aug 7, 2019 @ 8:43am 
Originally posted by conradoTD:
make a music pack with Wolfenstein
musics like the music haus in neu berlin

I'm already working on it ;D
Le petit Chebu Aug 8, 2019 @ 4:03pm 
It is one of the best mods I have ever played, I would add more national focus, whether invented or based on the series, and some original decision making
benmichael63 Aug 8, 2019 @ 7:23pm 
could you make a paths for the paranormal division that could be really cool
QuelAmarezza Aug 9, 2019 @ 2:17am 
Can you add some events like "B.J. Blazkowicz killed General Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse" ?
Naturenßie  [developer] Aug 9, 2019 @ 5:48am 
Originally posted by Kanoyra:
It is one of the best mods I have ever played, I would add more national focus, whether invented or based on the series, and some original decision making

I will, decisions will be coming on future updates
Naturenßie  [developer] Aug 9, 2019 @ 5:50am 
Originally posted by benmichael63:
could you make a paths for the paranormal division that could be really cool
I'll do it when I create all the tech for it :)
Naturenßie  [developer] Aug 9, 2019 @ 5:52am 
Originally posted by Hauptmann:
Can you add some events like "B.J. Blazkowicz killed General Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse" ?
That's on my to do list, I plan on making the allies have the national spirit of the Blazkowicz and make him a threat for the New Order, also have a series of events and decisions
jokesmcgee Aug 10, 2019 @ 10:19pm 
dumb question but were gettin the robots right?
QuelAmarezza Aug 11, 2019 @ 1:12am 
Originally posted by king breadly:
dumb question but were gettin the robots right?
Oh yeah Panzerhunds. Would be great.
mrwwww Aug 11, 2019 @ 8:13am 
Hey couple of suggestions:
New Order should probably start with the same (or at least some) Naval research as the German Reich. As it stands they need to start from scratch.
None of the New Order generals have any skills, they're all 1/1/1/1, should just sprinkle some skills among them.
The focus "Ensure loyalty withing SS" has a minor typo.
Look into the overthrow Mussolini focus. It seems to work sometimes and other times cause issues, I assume it's compatibility with Fascist Italy's focus tree.
I've tested this mod with a whole bunch of mods, it's actually very compatible, only a few had issues. You should advertise some compatibility so people know what mods work with it!
If you're going to expand the focus trees in the future I suggest splitting the Successor branch into its own tree, and adding more options to it. Getting to pick who's in charge is really cool!
The choice between retiring and assassinating Hitler is really one sided right now, there should probably be a benefit to both other than just roleplaying.
Last edited by mrwwww; Aug 11, 2019 @ 9:43am
Naturenßie  [developer] Aug 11, 2019 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by mr w:
Hey couple of suggestions:
New Order should probably start with the same (or at least some) Naval research as the German Reich. As it stands they need to start from scratch.
None of the New Order generals have any skills, they're all 1/1/1/1, should just sprinkle some skills among them.
The focus "Ensure loyalty withing SS" has a minor typo.
Look into the overthrow Mussolini focus. It seems to work sometimes and other times cause issues, I assume it's compatibility with Fascist Italy's focus tree.
I've tested this mod with a whole bunch of mods, it's actually very compatible, only a few had issues. You should advertise some compatibility so people know what mods work with it!
If you're going to expand the focus trees in the future I suggest splitting the Successor branch into its own tree, and adding more options to it. Getting to pick who's in charge is really cool!
The choice between retiring and assassinating Hitler is really one sided right now, there should probably be a benefit to both other than just roleplaying.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try making the generals unique soon also the focus tree I'll give some time for now as I am going to focus on unique gameplay features now
Paco Wacko Aug 12, 2019 @ 8:05pm 
Okay so after reading some of the other suggestions, I would like to say that there should be two routes one for the paranomal and the regular Wunderwaffe route. After doing some research the paranormal division takes place in another "time line" of Wolfenstein or it should have some combined elements of both takes on the Wolfenstein Universe ( I could be wrong just double check). With saying there is a bug with the synthetic oil Refineries where tech and building of the Refineries do not provide synthetic oil. Like others have already said do the B.J. Blazkowiz where there is a chance for him to take down certain parts of the New Orders Command. May you please add graphics models for the planes, tanks, and Rocket U boats. With that you should also add the tech for some hybrid Allied tech like the "Allied Condor Bomber" from the New Order, and some models with it, another would be the the retro-futuristic Ho 299 & Me 262s for around 1946 or 45 I think which becomes part of the main fighter in wolfenstein. Also I have given some thought and after you annex certain countries you should have a decision or event for the London Monitor, Ausmerzer, Eva's Hammer, and buildings such as the three brothers in paris, the London Nautic, and othe buildings and special "units". I really like this mode rather than the other one where it is just a cosmetic change and leader change. Just keep up the good work!

P.S. I really love the Unit models I would love to see more of them, Sorry for my spelling Errors!
Last edited by Paco Wacko; Aug 12, 2019 @ 8:06pm
GER = {
every_unit_leader = {
set_nationality = TNO
}
}
annex_country = { target = GER transfer_troops = yes }
Add this line of code to your mod's foci for annexing Germany. This should allow The New World Order to get all of Germany's generals and Germany's Troops.
Naturenßie  [developer] Aug 14, 2019 @ 9:19am 
Originally posted by Nightnium:
Okay so after reading some of the other suggestions, I would like to say that there should be two routes one for the paranomal and the regular Wunderwaffe route. After doing some research the paranormal division takes place in another "time line" of Wolfenstein or it should have some combined elements of both takes on the Wolfenstein Universe ( I could be wrong just double check). With saying there is a bug with the synthetic oil Refineries where tech and building of the Refineries do not provide synthetic oil. Like others have already said do the B.J. Blazkowiz where there is a chance for him to take down certain parts of the New Orders Command. May you please add graphics models for the planes, tanks, and Rocket U boats. With that you should also add the tech for some hybrid Allied tech like the "Allied Condor Bomber" from the New Order, and some models with it, another would be the the retro-futuristic Ho 299 & Me 262s for around 1946 or 45 I think which becomes part of the main fighter in wolfenstein. Also I have given some thought and after you annex certain countries you should have a decision or event for the London Monitor, Ausmerzer, Eva's Hammer, and buildings such as the three brothers in paris, the London Nautic, and othe buildings and special "units". I really like this mode rather than the other one where it is just a cosmetic change and leader change. Just keep up the good work!

P.S. I really love the Unit models I would love to see more of them, Sorry for my spelling Errors!

THanks! I am actually already combining both timelines of Wolfenstein, Blazkowiz I'll be adding soon, I'm just yet thinking how should I really implement him, and about 3d modelling ,I'm not that good at it but I'll try my best, London Monitor, Ausmerzer and Eva's Hammer, that is awesome and i'm definitely going to add them.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Per page: 1530 50