XCOM 2
[WotC] Get A Rifle Grip! - Animation Fix
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] Mar 15, 2019 @ 9:11pm
Bug Report Thread
Found a bug or possible unintended behavior? Report it here!

Please be very descriptive with your post (where it occurred, what was happening at the time of the occurrence), or else I won't be able to help you. You should also upload your log and the list of mods that you are using (using the Alternate Mod Launcher's Profile feature and saving it to a text file).

Saying my game is broken because of this mod is not descriptive and doesn't help me or you.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Radness Mar 17, 2019 @ 6:04pm 
the mod doesnt seem to activate? i might be doing something wrong but i dont see a fix yet?
∑3245  [developer] Mar 17, 2019 @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by Radness:
the mod doesnt seem to activate? i might be doing something wrong but i dont see a fix yet?

Are you using any rifles? This mod only applies to the weapons listed in the mod description.

If so, then you might have to check if AML or the default launcher is actually enabling it.
KH19082 Jun 13, 2019 @ 4:03am 
Is it just me or this mod is bugged?

I gave a sniper the M21, the sniper held the weapon correctly, but not when I made the sniper to shoot at the advent soldier. The M21 was pointed down to the floor while the bullet from the M21 appeared out of thin air and hits the advent soldier in the upper chest.

Is this a bug/glitch or was it like that from the beginning?
Last edited by KH19082; Jun 13, 2019 @ 4:07am
I seem to be having the same issue with KH19082, as well.
James Dean Jul 26, 2020 @ 7:34pm 
Hey there, I've downloaded this multiple times, enabled and disabled, attempted to fiddle with load order, and still nothing. All of the Resistance weapons which would be fixed by this, still are not, they use the default pistol grip animations. Any recomendations?
Lord Varriack Oct 24, 2020 @ 12:24pm 
same as James Dean
Komissar Gebet Mar 18, 2021 @ 11:04am 
Seems like weapons enhanced with this mod are semi-incompatible with "Idle suppression" - the soldier aims at a "target" but doesn't "fire".
Arizona Ranger Nov 22, 2021 @ 10:29pm 
idk why but the M24 and M40 are the only weapons that does a wierd bug only when firing, the other weapons are all fine. The holding animation is fine but the firing is the problem.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50