DayZ
More_Containers_and_Decorations
HennySea  [developer] Jan 28, 2019 @ 4:57pm
Suggestions
Let me your ideas!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Cpt. C0nfus3d Jan 28, 2019 @ 8:25pm 
Buildings from the Chernarus Map ala Arma III Extendet Base Building Mod :-) and more Container
HennySea  [developer] Jan 28, 2019 @ 9:53pm 
Originally posted by SF Lord1385:
Buildings from the Chernarus Map ala Arma III Extendet Base Building Mod :-) and more Container
I'll take a look at it :)
HennySea  [developer] Jan 28, 2019 @ 10:02pm 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=647753401 Here is a Link :-)
Already looking at it! :D
What did you say about a crash though?
Cpt. C0nfus3d Jan 28, 2019 @ 10:10pm 
I have the mod installed on our server. Since she seems to be wonderful, but the client crashes with the mod unfortunately :-( has now disabled in the Cient now everything is chic. Sorry for my bad english
HennySea  [developer] Jan 28, 2019 @ 10:11pm 
I have the mod installed on our server. Since she seems to be wonderful, but the client crashes with the mod unfortunately :-( has now disabled in the Cient now everything is chic. Sorry for my bad english
Random crash or was the user doing something when it crash?
Cpt. C0nfus3d Jan 28, 2019 @ 10:17pm 
No this is not a random Absturtz, that must hang together with the mod. Simply look for the SA Launcher Fear The Walking Zed is a PVE server because you can make yourself a picture.
HennySea  [developer] Jan 28, 2019 @ 10:21pm 
No this is not a random Absturtz, that must hang together with the mod. Simply look for the SA Launcher Fear The Walking Zed is a PVE server because you can make yourself a picture.
Your server is running mods that add over 256 crafting recipes when you add my mod, that's why the client is crashing ):
Cpt. C0nfus3d Jan 28, 2019 @ 10:34pm 
But would the server not crash then? I'm a bit surprised. then I disable your mod on the server until an update comes it works, or I take down mods with me. Does the BI have to fix or you?
HennySea  [developer] Jan 29, 2019 @ 8:18pm 
But would the server not crash then? I'm a bit surprised. then I disable your mod on the server until an update comes it works, or I take down mods with me. Does the BI have to fix or you?
It's only a crash for the client. Yep I'd suggest taking some other mods out if you want to use this mod, or wait for a fix from BI :P
Stinkenator Feb 4, 2019 @ 2:19am 
Is there an overview of recipes that are coming with plain DayZ? Just to make sure we count right because we already have other mods running that come with new recipes crafting related.
I'm crashing as well for multiple friends of mine after installing it onto my server. Going to disable it for now. I will try to keep update on an update. The types.xml update may have been where I messed up.
HennySea  [developer] Feb 7, 2019 @ 1:46am 
Originally posted by Scrunchy Mants:
I'm crashing as well for multiple friends of mine after installing it onto my server. Going to disable it for now. I will try to keep update on an update. The types.xml update may have been where I messed up.
Let me know if you need any help.
The_Gunrunner Feb 10, 2019 @ 1:22pm 
Curious to what else you have planned for persistent containers ;)
HennySea  [developer] Feb 10, 2019 @ 7:23pm 
Originally posted by artka:
Curious to what else you have planned for persistent containers ;)

Currently working on replacing the in game models with custom ones, I'll leave the fridges since I like them.
Will have an update in the next few days with it! So new metal crates, shelf table and more to come for sure, *gun rack you can hang on the wall*
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50