Stellaris

Stellaris

Twilight Imperium (3.10.4)
lalarukh3 Aug 13, 2020 @ 11:37pm
Compatibility
It's great to see a dedicated TI mod! I've been playing around with creating all-TI-races-games for a while. Particularly impressed how you made the Saar work. Seeing as this mod is technically a total conversion, I suppose it would be a bad idea to run it on top of a heavily modded install? Could you possibly fork the mod into a TC and a simple races + civics, origins etc. mod if that's the case? Cheers!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
spacht  [developer] Oct 31, 2020 @ 1:14pm 
Oops, been missing this thread till now, but i might as well answer the question.

This mod is pretty lightweight and not a Total Conversion like those big Star Trek and Star Wars mods. You can run it with most other mods, like AI mods, ship mods, whatever.

Of course, additional civics and origins won't be used by the other empires as they are all pre-scripted.

I thought about making a compatibility patch for Ethics and Civics but i'm not sure if that mod will be around for much longer,
Fenris Nov 4, 2020 @ 8:51pm 
For what its worth, there are announcements that SCM Overhaul is aiming to continue to carry the torch for Ethics and Civics going forward, so once that is more established it may be worth aiming a compatibility patch at that instead.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50