XCOM 2
[WotC] Overwatch Weapon Pack
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] Aug 6, 2018 @ 11:49am
Bug Report Thread
Found a bug? Report it here!

Please be very descriptive with your post (where it occurred, what was happening at the time of the occurance), or else I won't be able to help you.

Saying my game is broken because of this mod is not descriptive.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Lurkerr Aug 12, 2018 @ 3:06pm 
Magnetic level of the pulse rifle did not have the option to reload, I was using the magnetic tracer pistol at the time. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429443555111600138/478322943970115585/20180812012053_1.jpg
Also the genji swords are not showing up except for the smallest one. But that is an issue that was happening since the old version.
∑3245  [developer] Aug 15, 2018 @ 10:40pm 
Originally posted by Lurker_GG:
Magnetic level of the pulse rifle did not have the option to reload, I was using the magnetic tracer pistol at the time. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429443555111600138/478322943970115585/20180812012053_1.jpg
Also the genji swords are not showing up except for the smallest one. But that is an issue that was happening since the old version.

After testing my mod, I can say that I don't have that problem. However, there's a very big chance that another mod might be the culprit.

Also you have to buy mag swords to get the Dragonblade and the Waki variant and beam blades to unlock the second variant of the Dragonblade.
Pineapple~Salad Sep 2, 2018 @ 6:35pm 
Now, if anyone is having problems with the reload glitch, it might be another mod messing with this one, You'll have to find the original culprit, and if you can't then this mod might have to go maybe, i'd wait for the next update and try again, i'm going to keep subscribed because it's a damned good mod, but she won't be enabled on my build.

I'm willing to provide a pastebin of my loadout, in case someone wants to find out the cuplrit that affects this mod and the other one to remove reloading.

Now, just so you know this only happens with a pistol is in the secondary slot, and if you happen to have utility weapons, and a pistol is in the utility slot, it'll work as normal. So, that might help pin point the issue.
∑3245  [developer] Sep 3, 2018 @ 12:49am 
Originally posted by DonDon~Chan:
Now, if anyone is having problems with the reload glitch, it might be another mod messing with this one, You'll have to find the original culprit, and if you can't then this mod might have to go maybe, i'd wait for the next update and try again, i'm going to keep subscribed because it's a damned good mod, but she won't be enabled on my build.

I'm willing to provide a pastebin of my loadout, in case someone wants to find out the cuplrit that affects this mod and the other one to remove reloading.

Now, just so you know this only happens with a pistol is in the secondary slot, and if you happen to have utility weapons, and a pistol is in the utility slot, it'll work as normal. So, that might help pin point the issue.

Most likely it's [WotC] Free Reload Anytime and possibly RPGO that causing this, but it might not be the main culprit.

But anyways, please post your modlist.
Last edited by ∑3245; Sep 3, 2018 @ 12:50am
Pineapple~Salad Sep 3, 2018 @ 7:00pm 
https://pastebin.com/7E2WgHDa

Okay, keep in mind, i have 2 mods disabled

Xskins, and Overwatch weapons package.

I have the weapons package disabled, and i can reload fine under any condition.

I do not use Free Reload Anytime, because how RPGO handles autoloaders.
Pineapple~Salad Sep 5, 2018 @ 2:47pm 
Okai, the problem WAS on Akimbo's mod. the problem is indeed fixed, now i can have Tracer be tracer.
RakkoHug~<3 Sep 18, 2018 @ 8:59am 
Thank you very much for the mod, Sigma

It seems that the larger swords clips through the scabbard.

One of the larger sword at Tier 4 (Chosen weapon Tier) seems to lack proper name.

Thank you
Anax Dec 10, 2019 @ 9:04am 
Originally posted by DonDon~Chan:
Okai, the problem WAS on Akimbo's mod. the problem is indeed fixed, now i can have Tracer be tracer.
how did you fix this?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50