Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

AAA: Generals - Romans (Aging, Advancing, Acclimatising)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Benjin  [developer] Sep 5, 2018 @ 11:04am
Update #4 (Released 5 September)
I managed to get most of the stuff I wanted done, but not all - the only remaining thing was the hair. I managed to get a few bits done for the patch, but there's still around 20 characters who still need it. But, I'll do that later - for now I want to work on the Egyptians + Hellenics.

ADDED
  • Add age "50+" variants for Roman Female Politicians.
  • Added a few new bits of 3D hair to the rank 1 + politician variants who were bald. I'll add more hair later.

REPLACED
  • Replace the "Augustus_Scarf" neckerchiefs on some of the rank 1's with the better "Neckerchief_03" ones.
  • Replace the "Augustus_Scarf" neckerchiefs on most of the rank 3's to 6's with the more fitting "Neckerchief_04" ones.
  • Replace the "senator_cloak_03" asset, used by middle ranking variants, with a separated, faction masked, re-weighted version of Tetricus' cape. The cape also has a different, less cartoony fibula.

FIXED
  • Fix a minor texture UV issue with both the grey and black winter wolf pelts.
  • Fix rank 1 Generals displaying rank 10 variants while in battle.
  • Fix skin weight issue with the Italic Cloak (ranks 2 - 4) - shoulders are a bit stretched and cause clipping issues.
  • Fix skin weight issue with the General Sash (coloured waist cloth) asset - right side seems to clip with Ceremonial Muscle Cuirass.
Last edited by Benjin; Sep 6, 2018 @ 3:56am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Kozak23 Sep 6, 2018 @ 12:39am 
looks great. any chance for uploading to twc for download?
Last edited by Kozak23; Sep 6, 2018 @ 12:40am
Sxuld Sep 6, 2018 @ 3:43am 
People are still mostly bald
Benjin  [developer] Sep 6, 2018 @ 3:52am 
Originally posted by lkozak23:
looks great. any chance for uploading to twc for download?

Not until I'm 100% done with the mod, no. Sorry, but it's just easier for me to develop the mod to its final stage with Steam Workshop if I can update it and everyone instantly shares that update.

Originally posted by Sxuld:
People are still mostly bald

Yes, I know - read the changelog.

Added a few new bits of 3D hair to the rank 1 + politician variants who were bald. I'll add more hair later.
Last edited by Benjin; Sep 6, 2018 @ 3:56am
Akana Rika Oct 3, 2018 @ 11:33am 
too much baldies
Deum Mortem Oct 20, 2018 @ 12:43pm 
dear creator, i got a question. I got no experience with mods and it is the second mod that i use for Rome 2. I made the subscription and downloaded the content of your mod,but if i don't enable the out of date mode,it doesn't work. If I do enable it,game gives me a message for instability of the game or the performance. Do i have to manually update it? I got four turns per year mod aswell but it works just fine,without making me enable the out of dates mod.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50