Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Zap Gun Dual Wield
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
( λ ) Hidden  [developer] Jan 21, 2018 @ 6:21am
Glitch/Bug Reporting
If you find a bug with the weapon, report it here.
Before writing a bug report, read the previous ones. Don't report the same stuff someone else has already fixed.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
xeen Jan 22, 2018 @ 3:24pm 
i cant reload
( λ ) Hidden  [developer] Jan 22, 2018 @ 4:36pm 
Did you check for add-on conflicts?
xeen Jan 23, 2018 @ 3:29pm 
i dont know what mods conflict
( λ ) Hidden  [developer] Jan 23, 2018 @ 3:55pm 
Disable them all, then enable them one by one, testing each time. If you find out which one is causing the conflict, tell me, I need to know.
Tini Jan 24, 2018 @ 11:20am 
The projectile explodes mid-air sometimes, (on some maps like gm_fork) and while i was testing, i came to the conclusion that it is colliding with nodes, but i'm not too sure about that.
Tini Jan 24, 2018 @ 11:50am 
doesn't seem to be a conflict, but i'll keep trying
Tini Jan 24, 2018 @ 11:53am 
Oh and by the way, the projectiles experience buoyancy, meaning their trajectory changes if they are underwater
( λ ) Hidden  [developer] Jan 24, 2018 @ 12:24pm 
Originally posted by TheOfficialTini:
doesn't seem to be a conflict, but i'll keep trying
If you disable all addons except for the Zap Guns and they work, it's an addon conflict.

Oh and by the way, the projectiles experience buoyancy, meaning their trajectory changes if they are underwater
I have noticed that, but it's not that much of an inconvenience.
Tini Jan 24, 2018 @ 2:57pm 
Originally posted by (uλ) Hidden:
I have noticed that, but it's not that much of an inconvenience.

just sayin'
Tini Jan 24, 2018 @ 3:00pm 
If you disable all addons except for the Zap Guns and they work, it's an addon conflict.

yes, i know but i haven't tried it yet becuase the error only happens on certain maps and on certain parts of such map, and I reached that conclusion because it was very similar to problems i had with other addons (for example, the TF2 Bow and arrow had the same problem)
Tini Jan 24, 2018 @ 3:15pm 
Nope, not a conflict, seems my conclusion is correct.
But i'm sure the TFA port will fix this!
( λ ) Hidden  [developer] Jan 24, 2018 @ 3:22pm 

yes, i know but i haven't tried it yet becuase the error only happens on certain maps and on certain parts of such map, and I reached that conclusion because it was very similar to problems i had with other addons (for example, the TF2 Bow and arrow had the same problem)
A map event causing a glitch in a SWEP? I didn't even think that it was possible! Can you list some maps that cause this issue?
xeen Jan 24, 2018 @ 5:34pm 
cw 1.0 conflicts
( λ ) Hidden  [developer] Jan 24, 2018 @ 5:34pm 
Originally posted by X33N:
cw 1.0 conflicts
1.0? are you sure it's not 2.0?
Last edited by ( λ ) Hidden; Jan 24, 2018 @ 5:34pm
Tini Jan 25, 2018 @ 9:11am 
A map event causing a glitch in a SWEP? I didn't even think that it was possible! Can you list some maps that cause this issue?
It's not the map event, what i'm saying is that it might be colliding with that map event because the projectile hitscan detects such events, one example of this is in "gm_fork", especially in the city (where most nodes are at), but not everywhere.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Per page: 1530 50