Garry's Mod
Zap Gun Dual Wield
 Este tema se ha marcado como fijo, por lo que probablemente sea importante
( λ ) Hidden  [desarrollador] 21 ENE 2018 a las 6:21 a. m.
Glitch/Bug Reporting
If you find a bug with the weapon, report it here.
Before writing a bug report, read the previous ones. Don't report the same stuff someone else has already fixed.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 53 comentarios
xeen 22 ENE 2018 a las 3:24 p. m. 
i cant reload
( λ ) Hidden  [desarrollador] 22 ENE 2018 a las 4:36 p. m. 
Did you check for add-on conflicts?
xeen 23 ENE 2018 a las 3:29 p. m. 
i dont know what mods conflict
( λ ) Hidden  [desarrollador] 23 ENE 2018 a las 3:55 p. m. 
Disable them all, then enable them one by one, testing each time. If you find out which one is causing the conflict, tell me, I need to know.
Tini 24 ENE 2018 a las 11:20 a. m. 
The projectile explodes mid-air sometimes, (on some maps like gm_fork) and while i was testing, i came to the conclusion that it is colliding with nodes, but i'm not too sure about that.
Tini 24 ENE 2018 a las 11:50 a. m. 
doesn't seem to be a conflict, but i'll keep trying
Tini 24 ENE 2018 a las 11:53 a. m. 
Oh and by the way, the projectiles experience buoyancy, meaning their trajectory changes if they are underwater
( λ ) Hidden  [desarrollador] 24 ENE 2018 a las 12:24 p. m. 
Publicado originalmente por TheOfficialTini:
doesn't seem to be a conflict, but i'll keep trying
If you disable all addons except for the Zap Guns and they work, it's an addon conflict.

Oh and by the way, the projectiles experience buoyancy, meaning their trajectory changes if they are underwater
I have noticed that, but it's not that much of an inconvenience.
Tini 24 ENE 2018 a las 2:57 p. m. 
Publicado originalmente por (uλ) Hidden:
I have noticed that, but it's not that much of an inconvenience.

just sayin'
Tini 24 ENE 2018 a las 3:00 p. m. 
If you disable all addons except for the Zap Guns and they work, it's an addon conflict.

yes, i know but i haven't tried it yet becuase the error only happens on certain maps and on certain parts of such map, and I reached that conclusion because it was very similar to problems i had with other addons (for example, the TF2 Bow and arrow had the same problem)
Tini 24 ENE 2018 a las 3:15 p. m. 
Nope, not a conflict, seems my conclusion is correct.
But i'm sure the TFA port will fix this!
( λ ) Hidden  [desarrollador] 24 ENE 2018 a las 3:22 p. m. 

yes, i know but i haven't tried it yet becuase the error only happens on certain maps and on certain parts of such map, and I reached that conclusion because it was very similar to problems i had with other addons (for example, the TF2 Bow and arrow had the same problem)
A map event causing a glitch in a SWEP? I didn't even think that it was possible! Can you list some maps that cause this issue?
xeen 24 ENE 2018 a las 5:34 p. m. 
cw 1.0 conflicts
( λ ) Hidden  [desarrollador] 24 ENE 2018 a las 5:34 p. m. 
Publicado originalmente por X33N:
cw 1.0 conflicts
1.0? are you sure it's not 2.0?
Última edición por ( λ ) Hidden; 24 ENE 2018 a las 5:34 p. m.
Tini 25 ENE 2018 a las 9:11 a. m. 
A map event causing a glitch in a SWEP? I didn't even think that it was possible! Can you list some maps that cause this issue?
It's not the map event, what i'm saying is that it might be colliding with that map event because the projectile hitscan detects such events, one example of this is in "gm_fork", especially in the city (where most nodes are at), but not everywhere.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 53 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50