RimWorld

RimWorld

Harvest Organs Post Mortem
Smuffle  [developer] Nov 18, 2017 @ 9:13am
Bugs and Troubleshooting
You may list any bugs here. Please see the FAQ section before you post.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 186 comments
Comrade Twi Nov 19, 2017 @ 6:58am 
Loader exceptions:
=> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HugsLib.ModBase' from assembly 'HugsLib, Version=0.18.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Reduced to the problem line
Last edited by Comrade Twi; Nov 20, 2017 @ 9:06am
Smuffle  [developer] Nov 20, 2017 @ 4:37am 
@Twi Your error list is pretty long and includes many mods beside ours. Make sure you have hugslib for A18, and that hugslib is loaded before all other mods.
Comrade Twi Nov 20, 2017 @ 9:08am 
Thank you, I do not know English well. I missed the need for this mod.
NanitesInRed Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:30am 
My butcher and colony is just as horrified by the medical organ extraction as they were just plain butchering despite the research saying the colonists wouldn't be disgusted. Thankfully my colonists are in a good enough state that nobody is breaking.
Smuffle  [developer] Dec 9, 2017 @ 5:13am 
I'll see if I can fix that this weekend. What debuffs are they getting, the butcher, and the colony respectively?
Zync Dec 10, 2017 @ 3:11am 
I'm getting the same issue as Alexis' Nugs. Harvesting organs on the autopsy table still ends up with debuffs. The person doing the work gets a stackable -4 to -5 "I harvested organs" debuff, and everyone else in the colony gets a -1 "We harvested organs" debuff.
Smuffle  [developer] Dec 10, 2017 @ 4:16am 
That is supposed to happen. I think that the description is the prototype description, and I forgot to change it.
Smuffle  [developer] Dec 21, 2017 @ 5:36am 
Changed the description to provide correct information. Decreased the number of stacks the doctor will recieve as well.
Dentatus May 27, 2018 @ 11:09am 
Research all done, table built, jobs added.. And nothing happens. Select a pawn, right click the table and nothing pops up to try and make them interact with it. I started with 3.0 and could use the butcher table okayish, but the dissection table hasn't worked for me in that version or 3.1. Any ideas? Also, what extra info can I supply to make troubleshooting this easier?

Edit: Oops. Please disregard. Turns out I had a poorly-removed version of https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1328216966&searchtext=dissection still hiding in there. After taking it out, I'm getting menu options when right clicking the table.
Last edited by Dentatus; May 27, 2018 @ 11:26am
[GnB]™13 May 31, 2018 @ 3:09pm 
Today i got a strange bug about a corpse, where i can harvest organs over and over without the corps actually losing any. Saw in the comments that it should be fixed but it isnt apparently. Log however contains no Errors.
Dna  [developer] May 31, 2018 @ 3:25pm 
Are you sure you are using the latest version? Does it happen with every corpse or just specific one? Can you provide a save where I can reproduce this problem?
Also are you getting any organs or just the repeating operation?
Last edited by Dna; May 31, 2018 @ 3:32pm
[GnB]™13 Jun 2, 2018 @ 6:27am 
Yes, im using the latest version since i use this mod since 31. may.
I currently have 3 corpses from the last raid but even with newly killed colonists, random pawns and an newly build table, it still repeats.
It repeats the operation and provides me organs every time. Like an infinity source of organs.

I could provide a save but atm im using 26 different mods.

However, i tried something myself:
The Only Medical Mods im using are "Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering", "Medical Tab" and "Quality Surgeon". I deactivated one by one and tried it again. After i deactivated the first one (Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering) the mod seems to work fine again. Even with the two other mods active. Seems like i found my error.

Unfortunately, i cant deactivate one of them in my savegame. When i deactivate Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering, half of my colonists are deleted from the game because they are in some way affected by the mod and when i deactivate your mod, my screen won´t stop flashing like crazy.
Also, i like both mods very much.

Is there maybe a possibility to write a patch to make both mods work together?
Dna  [developer] Jun 2, 2018 @ 9:24am 
I have been using the mod with EPOE without any problem before and have just checked it again and it worked fine. So can you share your save so I can rectreate this bug?
Dna  [developer] Jun 2, 2018 @ 10:18am 
I have tested it and it worked correctly on my end. Try to unsubscribing, making sure that Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1204502413 folder is empty and resubscribing to the mod.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 186 comments
Per page: 1530 50