RimWorld

RimWorld

Harvest Organs Post Mortem
Gun_Shy Apr 6, 2018 @ 4:59pm
The How?
So, I understand that this mod works with the Harvest Everything! Mod. Does that force-harvest all limbs/organs, or does it only add a chance for limbs to drop in addition to organs? Does the drop chance for limbs interfere with the drop chance for organs?

So for example, I assign a corpse for autopsy at an autopsy table (advanced autopsy). Would it automatically harvest limbs as well as organs? Also, let's say you get a kidney, a lung, two legs and a hand. Did that hand that dropped, replace the chance for another organ to drop?

Or do limbs count as organs, and I'm completely misunderstanding the whole thing?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Smuffle  [developer] Apr 8, 2018 @ 12:53am 
Limbs should not drop. This mod is limited to organs, that may however include eyes, ears and nose if you have the EPOE mod. It is chance based, yes, so technically, one drop replaces another possible drop, but you can adjust the drop chance in Mod Settings.
Dna  [developer] May 4, 2018 @ 4:12pm 
Sorry, I was quite busy recently and did not see this post.
Yes, the mod will work with Harvest Everything. Limbs will be counted as organs and use the same percentages. So, as a result limbs dropping will dilute chances of other organs/bionics dropping.
The case that SHOULD NOT happen is you being able to receive both the hand and the arm from the same limb (you still can get one arm and hand from another arm etc). If for some reason this is not working e.g. you receive two arms and a hand. Please report and I will investigate it.
Gun_Shy May 4, 2018 @ 5:01pm 
That's what I needed to know, thank you!
blank May 9, 2019 @ 6:04pm 
Since the last update on april 29. of Harvest Everything, this is no more working for me.
All I get are organs anymore. No eyes, ears, noses, jaws, arms, legs, hands, feet.
I have the glitterworld autopsy and glitterworld medicine. More than 100-200 corpses and never got anything else than organs, since that update.

Just me?
Alien_Halls Feb 2, 2020 @ 5:03pm 
i'm not gatting even orgains from raiders anymore, it only works when i try to harvest dead colonies.
Smuffle  [developer] Feb 3, 2020 @ 5:25am 
There is not a 100% chance of organ drop. Also, you only have a short window of time before the organs spoils. Try adjusting the percentage in the mod settings if you don't get it to work.
Jagroy Mar 7, 2020 @ 2:20pm 
is there a setting somewhere to harvest everything, or can you make another mod where you can harvest hands/arms/lungs/kidneys/eyes ext, the whole body? maybe only able to harvest whole body with electricity input, for keeping the body cold, and using medical tools to carefully remove them all?
Smuffle  [developer] Mar 7, 2020 @ 2:59pm 
You could use the mods Harvest Everything or EPOE along with this mod to get everything and not only organs.
gmaranta Mar 15, 2021 @ 2:00am 
Is it possible to change the organs that are received from butchering? I have the forgotten realms mod which recently updated and now Illithids can only eat brains. I have harvest everything but the brains that come out are not the edible ones. The way the forgotten realms mod has it set up is just to use the butcher table to get the brain, but it doesn't seem to work after butchering for organs.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50