RimWorld

RimWorld

Rim of Madness - Vampires
NutellaBrain Aug 12, 2022 @ 12:47pm
Pawns unable to move
Whenever i start a game with this active none of my pawns can move is there a fix for this?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Boldimore Oct 11, 2022 @ 9:55am 
My android vampire isnt able to do actions and/or move, undraft if he has "fangs". So I use developer mode and select "remove hediff", select pawn, choose what to remove(choose fangs). Now works like any other pawn. Is a big nuisance though.

I don't know if this will help you. As your issue is a little different. My vampires are made later.
Succubus Dec 20, 2022 @ 2:32pm 
same here
The Peanutt King Nov 13, 2023 @ 5:34pm 
I also have this bug in my game, anyone found a easy solution?
NutellaBrain Nov 13, 2023 @ 5:59pm 
ya make sure your mods are in the right order fixed it for me
The Peanutt King Nov 13, 2023 @ 6:43pm 
Originally posted by NutellaBrain:
I tried shuffling the mod order around, without success. I've tried putting it at the top and bottom above/below core. Which order worked for you?
NutellaBrain Nov 14, 2023 @ 12:43pm 
Originally posted by The Peanutt King:
I tried shuffling the mod order around, without success. I've tried putting it at the top and bottom above/below core. Which order worked for you?
i used a mod that sorted for me since i use a lot of mods that need to be in the right order
The Peanutt King Nov 14, 2023 @ 3:26pm 
Originally posted by The Peanutt King:
i used a mod that sorted for me since i use a lot of mods that need to be in the right order
Great! whats the mod called?
NutellaBrain Nov 14, 2023 @ 3:31pm 
Now fair warning this does require you to download something onto your desktop so if thats not your speed then there are probably some guides on mod sorting out there somewhere but i use this and i havent had any issues

the mod is called
"RimPy Mod Manager Database" by paladin
The Peanutt King Nov 14, 2023 @ 5:26pm 
Now fair warning this does require you to download something onto your desktop so if thats not your speed then there are probably some guides on mod sorting out there somewhere but i use this and i havent had any issues

the mod is called
"RimPy Mod Manager Database" by paladin
Thanks for the advice, ive got RimPy working but the auto sorting has not fixed the issue. I am unsure weather I am using RimPy wrong or if RimPy is unable to fix the bug.
NutellaBrain Nov 14, 2023 @ 5:31pm 
hmm im sorry to hear that only other thing i can think of is mod incompatibility but theres not really an easy way to find which mod is doing it
The Peanutt King Nov 14, 2023 @ 5:34pm 
hmm im sorry to hear that only other thing i can think of is mod incompatibility but theres not really an easy way to find which mod is doing it
ok, thank you for your help nonetheless.
Gans May 19 @ 1:34am 
I must say right away that I use RimPY Mod Manager. I'm playing on version 1.4 and I have frozen pawns as well as animals. I spent a long time figuring out the place of the "Rim of Madness - Vampire" mod (I'll shorten it to RMV) in the list of mods, but it didn't lead to anything. However, when I removed all the mods and left only RMV, it worked. I figured it out for a long time and found out that my pawns were not moving because of the work of the "World Edit 2.0" mod (I'll shorten it to WE2.0). I do not know why the system does not see that they are in conflict. I'm not even sure if they conflict, but if you look in the game logs, there is an error with WE2.0, and after that an error with RMV, also when I removed WE2.0, RMV worked and the errors in the logs were removed. Maybe I have such a problem, but if you have the "World Edit 2.0" mod, then try to remove it and start. At least it helped me.
If you need it or are just interested, I can also send you my mod sheet, that is, the mods that I use.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50