P-AllinOne-C - Total Reskin Ironman Only
PacificKempeitai  [developer] Dec 24, 2017 @ 12:22am
Model Discuss
Model Discuss
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
PacificKempeitai  [developer] Dec 24, 2017 @ 12:25am 
Ceci n'est pas Aug 31, 2018 @ 7:36am 
Hi AKAGI & Team, I absolutely adore your work!

I was hoping you might do France and Poland in one of your total reworks, as they're just so great! These references might give you some inspiration to continue your fantastic work! Thank you ever-so much for all you've done so far, and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! :)

France

Infantry
0 - c.1935-37
  • Reference I[i.pinimg.com]
  • Reference II[i.pinimg.com]
  • Hot*[i.pinimg.com]
    *If it’s even possible to do different models for the hot weather

1 - c.1937-40
  • Normal[thumbs.dreamstime.com]
    Winter version with coat flaps down? Maybe using Russian coat model?
  • Cold[i.pinimg.com]
  • Hot[i.pinimg.com]

2 - c.1940-42

3 - c.1942-45
    I think this one might be useful for both winter and summer uniforms later-war
    Showing the fairly US style uniform

Mountaineers:

Paratroops:
    Displays the array of styles worn

Cavalry:
It would be amazing if you could use the swords, like the cavalry in WTT expansion, but I suspect this would mean that they wouldn’t work with the base game

Motorised
Seem to have an almost Spanish helmet on
Artillery

Marines
Seem to be essentially as infantry, but dark blue:

Poland
Infantry
0 - c.1935

1 - c.1937

2 - c.1939

3 - c.1942-45

Mountaineers:

Paratroops:

Cavalry:
It would be amazing if you could use the swords, like the cavalry in WTT expansion, but I suspect this would mean that they wouldn’t work with the base game

Artillery

Marines

PacificKempeitai  [developer] Sep 1, 2018 @ 8:02am 
Originally posted by Ceci n'est pas:
Hi AKAGI & Team, I absolutely adore your work!

I was hoping you might do France and Poland in one of your total reworks, as they're just so great! These references might give you some inspiration to continue your fantastic work! Thank you ever-so much for all you've done so far, and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! :)

France

Infantry
0 - c.1935-37
  • Hot*[i.pinimg.com]
    *If it’s even possible to do different models for the hot weather

1 - c.1937-40
  • Normal[thumbs.dreamstime.com]
    Winter version with coat flaps down? Maybe using Russian coat model?
  • Cold[i.pinimg.com]
  • Hot[i.pinimg.com]

2 - c.1940-42

3 - c.1942-45
    I think this one might be useful for both winter and summer uniforms later-war
    Showing the fairly US style uniform

Mountaineers:

Paratroops:
    Displays the array of styles worn

Cavalry:

Motorised
Seem to have an almost Spanish helmet on
Artillery

Marines
Seem to be essentially as infantry, but dark blue:

Poland
Infantry
0 - c.1935

1 - c.1937

2 - c.1939

3 - c.1942-45

Mountaineers:

Paratroops:

Cavalry:

Artillery

Marines

got that thank you!
Aerial_Morello Oct 5, 2018 @ 9:12pm 
Hey guys, first of all absolutely love the mod and all the work you put into it to really flesh out the immerse aspect of the game, I actually enjoy playing the minor nations because of your mod as it gives some love to the less thought of nations of the second world war.

I always play as Italy as my major nation, it's always a challenge to build up a big enough industry and military to conquer the Mediterranean and the Balkans for Italy but I feel using the black shirt skin for Italy looks a little daft. That's not to say I don't love that you've given Italy some love as few others do and I know you're busy with meeting stated targets with the other majors being reskinned but I'm sure a few would appreciate another look at Italy and adding some skins for the tanks and infantry as well as some updated models for the fighters and bombers when you have the time. Great work guys, love the German and Bulgarian skins!
Hayro Mar 13, 2019 @ 5:41am 
Can you guys do "German Style" Turkey skins as alternative?
(i.e Stahlhelms for helmets and german weapons/vehicles/planes models such as panzer 4 and fw 190)

Thanks!
Last edited by Hayro; Mar 19, 2019 @ 7:38am
lumiscent Mar 18, 2019 @ 3:49pm 
Pls do plain versions for countries with seo of ideological fanatism, like USSR and puppets. Cause that's not really cool when u fighting with red army units when you are Russian Empire with emperor from house of Romanov.)) Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50