STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
- There is now a "safety checker" that runs on game startup. This will check for mods with a soft incompatibility - (currently Misc Robots, V.O.I.D., and Biomes Islands). If any are detected, the road attraction feature will be suspended. This should help with anyone encountering the infamous "node overflow" blowup.
(Technical note: The authors of these mods would need to allow their custom pathfinding to consider the existence of negative-cost terrain and run a sanity check to clamp the value to 0 accordingly.)
- Road attraction now applies to bridges, including dynamically generated bridges from other mods.
- Friendly mechs (or "tool user intelligence", for that matter), now respect your pathing rules.
- Various misc performance optimizations and improved transpiler patching for game startup impact.
- For powerusers who were curious to try out the debugging tools to flash the red cells, this feature is no longer a lag-bomb.
(however, not to cast shade or anything but considering how ancient misc robots is, written in the beta era and not even using harmony patches, my guess is the fix would need to be on their end. But if I'm wrong, I'd be glad to fix it)
Technicalities aside, my guess is that it's most likely a transpiler conflict. I've already written my transpiler about as reliable as possible, but I can't say the same about the other mod.
@Ozzy - if you catch that happening could you try something for me? Disable region pathing in the mod options and let me know if that fixes it for you. If that doesn't work, try lowering the road attraction slider.