Producten

At a glance
Mosaic'd genitalia.
Two or three hours.
No, not necessary.

REINCARNATION ASURA ZALANDARA Journey of carnage and redemption is a lewd bullet hell about a cursed king and his wife that must save the world from total annihilation.

Dodge baddies and bullets and beat bosses. There are six stages total, each culminating to a boss fight. Each stage begins and ends with long visual novel portions. At least a third of the game is reading -- but you can choose to toggle all cutscenes before starting a stage. By collecting "Zeptomachines" (dropped by foes), you are able to upgrade your base stats and unlock new weapons. Weapons are fueled by "magic", which passively regenerates. Your regeneration can be enhanced via sexual intercourse, and when you climax all of your stats are fully restored!

The Anantal Ring, a network of orbital weapons has gone haywire. Dubbed the "Black Carnage", hundreds of thousands of unmanned drones have been unleased upon the world, along with nine GigaFlameMachines (or "False God Machines"). The Black Carnage isn't just some technological hiccup; in fact, humanity is chump change in the face of what's at stake. Armed with the mysterious Spear of Mara and his devoted wife, Zarandala is the world's only hope. Like the Carnage, he and his beloved Vrinda are more than what meets the eye.

The titlescreen is messy. There's text everywhere, and I haven't a clue what the "hukkatu" button does (which is apparently nothing). Though the art isn't "AAA", I did enjoy the overall composition; I feel as though I'm entering a dramatic RPG (which isn't far from the actual game). From "Configuration", you may adjust audio, display and resolution preferences. There is no gallery to review strictly CGs, but you are able to replay cutscenes (which may contain adult content) via "Event" (after starting the game). The English isn't well translated, but you can generally understand what's going on. Misspellings are commonplace.

- The Goods -
There are a handful of sex scenes, each comprised of dialogue and a handful of CGs. The artwork is okay, but censorship is a major buzzkill. I found the lewd artwork to be amateurish. I didn't see any major rape scenes, but there was one I remember that was abnormally gory. There are a few scenes with pregnancy, and one with childbirth. One of the core mechanics of gameplay is that you recharge magic via intercourse; however, there is only one animation to showcase this mechanic (or two if you count the pregnant variant). Overall, I found the sexual content to be underwhelming.

Verdict
Wait for a sale and updates. This game is grossly unbalanced, but I still had fun. There is no reason to fight outside of boss battles, and boss battles are stupid-easy. There are a few overpowered weapons that can be used to breeze through the game, and strategy typically boils down to "mash attack". Much of the game is reading, but the English and storytelling fall flat. Not only that, but many of the story scenes are just black backgrounds with text! But at the end of the day, REINCARNATION ASURA ZALANDARA Journey of carnage and redemption is a promising title. I think with some added features and general balance, this could become a challenging and interesting title. But until then, I'd hold off on buying this game.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
Geplaatst 26 januari.
11 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
2.8 uur in totaal
At a glance
Two or three hours.
No, not necessary.

Symphony of Delights is a lewd visual novel about a pair of women that explore the outer reaches of mans’ dreams as they seek adventure (or maybe more!)

Click through text boxes and read, read, read! Symphony of Delights has a few minigames to spare, but as a visual novel the bulk of "gameplay" is reading. There are numerous player decisions to make along the way, some of which leading to lewd, side stories -- most of which leading to you doom. Thankfully, you can save at anytime, and even when you pick the wrong options, you're always permitted to try again without penalty. There are a few turn based, RPG-eske battles in the game, but they don't provide any form of challenge. They're probably there to break up visual monotony (or fluff-up the game's trailer, hmm. . . )

Elylah is tired of life. She and her bestie, Kathleen enjoy sucking off men. For reasons unknown, their clients haven't been receptive to their advances. They are members of the Dream Soup, a tangible realm humans enter as "Dreamers". Kathleen wants to find out why Dreamers don't visit them anymore, and Elylah wants some excitement in her life. She has stolen her father's "mystic keys", keys that'll grant them the ability to leave their island, and explore new realms -- perhaps, if her father's guard doesn't catch them first, get to the bottom of the Dreamers' absence.

If it wasn't for the horrible "Caution" box, I'd call the titlescreen a work of art -- it features a wonderful, romantic painting. From "Preferences", you are able to adjust audio and display settings. "Help" brings up a written guide to the game's controls. The artwork is something to behold -- apparently, it was rendered using "Acrylics, watercolors and rough pastels." The artwork fumes with style, but it isn't nearly as clean or refined as typical, digital artwork. Symphony of Delights boasts a wonderful selection of art, but some people may find it "crude" or undesirable. I think it's nice to see a novel not joining the hentai bandwagon. As I played this game, I couldn't help but wonder, is English the writer's first language?

- The Goods -
There are quite a bit of animated, sexual CGs -- I'm unsure exactly how many there are, but if I had to wager a guess, I'd reckon twenty-ish. Most of the adult-content is told through short stories Or "fantasies". In other words, it's generally not necessary to the story -- but it's welcome nonetheless. The artwork is drawn using traditional media. With that in mind, I'm thoroughly impressed. However, I strongly suspect the roughness and style of the art will put-off some people. I feel as though I'm viewing pieces that belong in a retro RPG, or some dirty mag' from the 90s. The animations are jerky sometimes, but again the artwork is very high-quality. There's BDSM, tentacles and juicy cumshots. . . not bad a mix indeed!

Verdict
Sure, I recommend this game! As long as the artwork appeals to you, it's definitely worth checking out Symphony of Delights. I seldom see visual novels with "traditional" artwork, especially of the lewd variety. There's plenty of lewd scenes to see, including BDSM and tentacles -- heck yeah! However, as a visual novel Symphony of Delights struggles somewhat as a coherent story. I found it somewhat difficult to follow along, due to the amount of characters and lore that are front loaded. I found the English to be somewhat awkward, but it's no problem understanding the text. I sincerely hope Enygmage continues to produce titles in the same vein as this game, complete "Fully hand-drawn" artwork.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Geplaatst 25 januari. Laatst gewijzigd 25 januari.
9 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
1 persoon vond deze recensie grappig
3.7 uur in totaal
AV Company | AV会社大冒险 is a lewd hidden object game about a girl trying to reclaim her nudes before they are leaked.

This is a deadly-easy hidden object game that upgrades your math skills. You heard me, this is a math game! But in exchange for solving grade-school equations, you'll get to bare, uncensored beavers. Imagine how well we would have learned if schools taught us proper! Maybe I just suck at math (I wouldn't be surprised), but I'm having a hard time with some of the equations. . . think they need to be properly formatted, because I keep getting the wrong answer. I'm using a calculator dammit!

Honestly, this game is surprisingly fun. . . if and only if you're game to wrap your head around cryptic clues and garbled messes of numbers and letter "F"s. I'd say 90% of the game is a cakewalk, but I got totally stumped by three or four codes. If you're lazy, you can always access the CGs from the core files. Overall, a flawed game, but one I'll be eager to write about in greater detail later on.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Geplaatst 23 januari. Laatst gewijzigd 24 januari.
9 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
1.6 uur in totaal
The secret to happiness is. . . open legs — couldn't agree with you more, Sophie!
(FxF) Sexual content.
Forty-five minutes.
No, not necessary.

CamGirls: Sophie X Rias is a lewd visual novel about Sophie's stint as a camgirl during a financial crisis.

Mash through text boxes and click on prompts. CamGirls: Sophie X Rias is a basic visual novel. The only "gameplay" is reading, and there are only four or five player decisions to make. Though multiple endings are advertised, the vast majority of the game stays the same. To unlock the full gallery, it's necessary to beat the game several times -- however, you'll likely find yourself skipping over the bulk of the story once you've read it once.

Sophie is having having money troubles. She was fired from her previous employer, Paradise Cove. After confiding to her coworker, Jasmin, she hooks her up with one of her contacts. Rias is a cam girl, and she likes what she sees. She's willing to go 50/50 with Sophie -- that is, if is willing to follow through with "an open mind and open legs!"

The titlescreen looks nice enough. . .who doesn't like scantily clad waifus? From "Settings", you may adjust audio, display and text preferences. CGs can be reviewed from the "Gallery" (with the user-interface hidden!) However, there is no way to review sex scenes (with dialogue) without replaying the game (or creative use of the save/load system).

- The Goods -
There are twelve static CGs to see (but only a handful contain sexual content). The main protagonist, Sophie engages in lesbian intercourse with another woman. The sexual content is rather tame, and there really isn't much to see. However, the artwork is quality, and there are frothy climaxes!

Verdict
You get what you pay for. This game doesn't have much to offer, but it's a nice lil' story that expands upon already established characters. I'm not terribly familiar with the cast, but I recognized them from other games I have played by Dharker Studios Ltd. It won't take you long to burn through the story, and the "skip" button works wonders for unlocking the good stuff. If you're a fan of the Negligge (or associated) games, or if you're looking for a quick fap read, give this game a look!

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Geplaatst 22 januari. Laatst gewijzigd 22 januari.
13 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
3.8 uur in totaal (0.3 uur op moment van beoordeling)
DesktopMMD3:Miss Fish is a moddable desktop pet with workshop capabilities.

I don't have much to say about this application; it adds a waifu to your screen, and you can sort-of interact with her. The biggest selling point of this software is the Workshop, which allows you to "enhance" your pet with a variety of cosmetics and whatnot. Full review upcoming!

Geplaatst 21 januari.
44 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
0.9 uur in totaal (0.5 uur op moment van beoordeling)
I've fallen and I can't get up!
Thirty minutes.
No, not necessary.

HardPunch: Subverse is a lewd action-RPG about a woman on the path to become the new goddess of sexual desires.

Spam attack and roll -- or more accurate, spam attack and heal! Though it's possible to dodge attacks, I've found that enemies don't telegraph their movements enough to justify any form of "dodge" mechanic. The goal of the game is to beat three big baddies, and enter some sort of portal; however, it's possible to skip each challenge preceding them, and win the game in five or so. Many enemies guard "sexual mutants", which can be sexed-up to acquire consumable items (such as healing potions) or unlock cutscenes (which divulge the story). Throughout the world are numerous traps, but take care to avoid them -- they will instantly kill you. In the world of HardPunch: Subverse, you only live once. In other words, if you die, you must restart the game (and there's no such thing as saving either!)

The game doesn't divulge much information about the story, so let's take a look at the Store Page.

"The hardPunch heroine lives in a post-apocalyptic world where the goddess Venus is the cult object of the survivors. Humanity has become sterile. Creatures are created in laboratories through genetic engineering. The world has become horrendous, wicked, and extremely dangerous."

Based on my understanding of the game, "hardPunch heroine" is trying to acquire the power of Venus. Venus is the goddess of sex and desire, and as it turns out, the heroine loves sex. Fortunately, gaining Venus' favor is as easy as entering a portal. But that portal is guarded by those lab grown creatures. . . for reasons.

The titlescreen is alright. I enjoyed the goopy heroine, but I would have appreciated an animated presentation. I don't understand the inclusion for "WASD" keys -- considering this is a PC game, aren't WASD controls a given? From "Options", you may adjust audio, control and display preferences. Overall, the "Options" menu is sincerely lacking in functionality. Keen observers may notice a lack of "continue" or "load" options. They are absent due to lack of save functionality. There is no gallery, forcing you to replay the game to review adult content. The "esc" button will close the application -- yet the game literally tells you to hit "esc" to exit menus. (thus closing the game). I guess, technically it exits menus, eh?

- The Goods -
I don't know how many sex-scenes there are, but they are either rendered in-game or via animated cutscenes. The in-game animations are marred by the messy interface, and don't sync correctly -- as a matter of fact, you are permitted to move normally (while continuing the sex animation)! The cutscenes are comprised of several animations, often with dialogue regarding the story. All adult content is linear, and possesses no interactivity. I wasn't impressed.

Verdict
What a train wreck. Don't buy this game -- at least, wait for updates (and lots of them!) HardPunch: Subverse is a poor man's Dark Souls with lewd content -- don't get me wrong, that's my kind of game, but this game isn't fun. It's a buggy mess that lacks the most basic features (like save functionality). If you touch the wrong thing, you die. If you fall off a ledge, you may get stuck and be forced to restart the game. Heck, if you press the wrong key ("esc"), the game closes (and you lose everything). Much of the game boils down to spamming attacks and the offhand heal. HardPunch: Subverse simply isn't fun, and the adult content isn't worth the effort. I guess you could say, HardPunch: Subverse won't get you. . . hard!

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Geplaatst 21 januari. Laatst gewijzigd 21 januari.
13 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
2 mensen vonden deze recensie grappig
0.8 uur in totaal
Remember kids. . . sexy women don't wear bras!
One or two hours.
No, not necessary.

Leisure yacht - The epilogue is a lewd visual novel about Michael's final "goodbyes" following the events of Leisure yacht.

Read dialogue and reach the end of the story. There are a handful of player decisions to make in this game, but most of them are intended for sex-scenes. In other words, this is a mostly linear game. There's also a lock-picking minigame, reminiscent of Skyrim. It's nice to see variety in a visual novel, but it only served to inflate playtime. I'd like this minigame play a bigger role in more open-world titles (such as the prequel, Leisure yacht).

Michael is going home. Having spent weeks on Alison's yacht, he's a changed man. As he leaves his summer home behind, he ponders his relationship with Alison and her daughters; they have shared many intimate moments together, including insemination. He wonders, if what they shared was love -- or just sex. The chopper is waiting for him, but he hasn't said his farewells. Alison remarks, on my yacht there is only one way to say goodbye. She strips down and there, and it doesn't take Michael long to understand the "proper" way to to say his "goodbyes"!

Steam Overlay works! Previous titles I have played by Drunk Robot don't play nice with Steam, forcing me to use my "Alt", "Windows" and "PRT SCRN" keys -- thanks Drunk Robot. The titlescreen is decently arranged (though a wee off-center). From "Settings", you may adjust audio, display, gameplay and resolution preferences. The English isn't terrible, but misspellings are rampant. Did anyone proofread this game? The artwork is somewhat grainy, and clipping is a common error. Did anyone uh. . . proof view the renders?

- The Goods -
Leisure yacht - The epilogue is pretty much one big sex-scene. The bulk of the game is watching the main protagonist, Michael, having sex with the entire female crew. There are quite a number of static CGs, with lots of progression and money shots. There are also a few animations, which are actually kind of decent, but they could use more frames. Each sex-scene can be extended/repeated, or in some cases changed in course. The bulk of the content is basic, consensual intercourse. However, there was one scene that was borderline rape and another with two lady subjects! I was able to spot a few visual errors, such as distorted meshes -- overall, the adult content is decent, but sometimes sloppy.

Verdict
Wait for updates (particularly for proofreading!) If you have played (and enjoyed) Leisure yacht, purchasing this game is a no-brainer. Leisure yacht - The epilogue wraps up the Leisure yacht story with a series of sex-scenes -- those are the most important part of any story! However, I don't see this game appealing to anyone that hasn't played the first entry. Unfortunately, Leisure yacht - The epilogue does not provide any sort of "primer" for newcomers (or oldcomers that may have forgotten the story). This title feels unfinished. English and general visual errors plague are everywhere! If you're looking for "story" (and not story), Leisure yacht - The epilogue isn't a bad deal -- but I'd consider waiting for a light sale.

Geplaatst 20 januari.
Was deze recensie nuttig? Ja Nee Grappig Prijs
Deze recensie is verbannen door een Steam-moderator voor het overtreden van de Steam-servicevoorwaarden. Het kan niet door de schrijver worden aangepast.
16 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
0.9 uur in totaal
(tekst van recensie verborgen)
Geplaatst 17 januari. Laatst gewijzigd 18 januari.
11 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
2 mensen vonden deze recensie grappig
0.1 uur in totaal
Does anybody even know what records are?
(F) Nudity.
Covered genitalia.
Five minutes.
No, not necessary.

Dance Waifu is a lewd hidden object game.

Collect hidden records to strip the dance club! There are twenty records to find, each incrementing the "Music Hotness" about five-percent. When the Hotness is raised to one-hundred percent, the game is effectively won, and each character will go topless.

There is no story (and I'm not making one up!)

The titlescreen is a bit messy, but I enjoy the animations. Strangely, the titlemenu can only be manipulated using the keyboard (as opposed to the mouse cursor). There is no way to adjust audio or display preferences.

- The Goods -
There's dancing, topless waifus. Don't you love painted-on nip's?

Verdict
I don't recommend this game. Dance Waifu isn't worth a dollar, or even half a dollar. It's not funny, and it's not fun -- but I'll admit, compared to other memeware I have played, Dance Waifu is more fun. With a few extra levels and meaningful content, this could be an okay hidden object game. . . but I wouldn't hold my breath.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Geplaatst 15 januari. Laatst gewijzigd 15 januari.
18 gebruikers vonden deze recensie nuttig
6 mensen vonden deze recensie grappig
1.1 uur in totaal (0.5 uur op moment van beoordeling)
Recensie tijdens vroegtijdige toegang
Honestly, I just bought this game for dat ass. . . what can I say, I'm an ass man!
Not applicable.
Thirty minutes.
Not applicable.

Cyber Rider is a runner game with a sci-fi theme.

Dodge oncoming traffic and score points! You may choose between three difficulty levels, which dictate the speed of traffic and multiply the number of points you earn. Before entering the game, you can choose between "day or "night" -- this option appears to be purely cosmetic. Speaking of cosmetics, you can choose between bikes and outfits (or rather, recolors) from the "Garage". These items are unlocked when target scores are reached (so get gud mate!)

There is no story (and I'm not making one up!)

The titlescreen looks great! It's animated and super stylish. From "Garage", unlocked cosmetics can be applied to the player character. For the time being, "Online" is blotted out -- no doubt an upcoming feature. Audio, display and resolution preferences can be adjusted from "Option". You may view global scores from the "Global Rank" menu. Considering most players may not be able to earn a place in global rankings, I think this game would benefit from a "Personal Rank" menu of sorts. I enjoyed the user-interface overall, although I'd like to see a toggleable, in-game score counter.

- The Goods -
There is no adult content or nudity. . . but you know what'd make this game better? Adult content or nudity. It'd be cool to see a DLC that would introduce new outfits, perhaps skimpier versions of what is already available. I saw them boobie physics -- let's put 'em to use, eh Devs?

Verdict
I'd wait for a light sale, but if you're a fan of runner games you might get a kick out of Cyber Rider. This game is very easy to pick up, but it'll surely test your skill -- and maybe even your patience. Cyber Rider is not a friendly game for casual players. If you're not ready to grit your teeth, chances are you'll only see a few minutes of gameplay and unlock nothing. This game would benefit from stronger incentives for casual players to reach for, such as increased cosmetics or even unlockable power-ups to lower the difficulty ceiling. In summary, Cyber Rider is a barebones time killer that's worth a dollar (or two).

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Geplaatst 15 januari. Laatst gewijzigd 15 januari.
< 1  2  3 ... 51 >