Produkter

Seneste anmeldelser af DatWombat

< 1  2  3 ... 69 >
Viser 1-10 af 690 forekomster
8 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
9.0 timer registreret i alt (8.9 timer, da anmeldelsen blev skrevet)
Eight hours.
From Kagura Games' Website.

Serafina and the Key to the Egg is a lewd RPG about Serafina’s quest to retrieve a powerful family heirloom. Should the Key to the Egg fall into the wrong hands, it could spell chaos for the world.

Note: this article is a FRACTION of the full review. To read the whole article (including commentary and ratings), be sure pay my site a visit.

Serafina and the Key to the Egg is a race against time to earn enough money to secure a winning bid for the Key to the Egg. If Serafina doesn’t have the money by “Day 80”, it’s game over. As an alternative to starting a new game (or reloading a previous save), you may instead restart the game with your inventory, money and stats intact. There are a handful of jobs available to Serafina, such as prostitution or waiting tables. However, if you want to complete the game, you’ll have to pursue “quests” to prepare Serafina to compete in the Arena, among other unavoidable battles.

Sexual Content
Despite the same CGs playing throughout the game, they didn’t get old; the artwork is phenomenal, and Serafina is ridiculously hot. It’s fun watching her clothes tear during battle, and I loved to see her “ready for combat” pose cycle through lewd alternatives.

Verdict
Serafina and the Key to the Egg is a monotonous RPG, but the sexual content is pretty hot. To complete the game, combat is unavoidable. Between the "Arena" and final boss, the foes that lie ahead are no push-overs, even at "normal" difficulty. Chances are, you'll need to carry over your stats into a new game if you don't aggressively efficiently grind and avoid unnecessary sexual content. Most of the time, I was simply going through the motions -- I completed the same quests again and again to grind for money and experience points. Yet, despite seeing the same sexual CGs, they never got old -- Serafina is really hot, and the artwork is really something. If you play this game as you would a traditional RPG, you'll be disappointed. But if you're prepared to lose and replay the story a few times, I think you'll enjoy what Serafina's body has to offer.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
Skrevet: 24. juni. Sidst redigeret: 25. juni.
4 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
3.8 timer registreret i alt
(FxM) Sexual content.
Not neccessary.

Forbidden Fruit is a lewd point-and-clicker about a brother and sister stranded on a mysterious island; they are looking for their father, who went missing weeks ago on an expedition for an artifact.

Forbidden Fruit is mostly reading, but the point-n’-click navigation offers an assortment of minigames. They include “catching fish” with timed button presses, navigating mazes with tactful cursor control, and shooting moving targets by clicking on them. The protagonists are separately controlled, but their participation in the plot is closely intertwined. Often, the game cannot progress until the other character “catches up”.

Sexual Content
I love the artwork — Maya, the female protagonist has priceless expressions throughout the unlockable gallery. Something about the way faces are drawn just gets me. The artwork is stylistically flat-colored, which might be a turn off for players that are used soft-shaded anime styles. The animations can be a little stiff, but there’s lots of movement to keep your eyes engaged. I like the subtle “camera shake” and depth of field effects, giving the impression you’re right there, watching Maya and Leo fornicate with bipedal animals.

Verdict
What a confusing mess. I felt bad for taking so long to get to this game — but now I’m glad I gave it some time. Clearly, it needs more time. The point-and-click gameplay is more of a gimmick than a feature, offering little more than low-effort mini-games. I could only vaguely follow along the English translation as I tried to make out the mess of a story. The plot grinds to an agonizing crawl after the opening cutscene. Despite each “episode” foreshadowing several conflicts, few receive closure by the end of the game. Forbidden Fruit has awesome artwork, but that’s all this game is good for right now. I recommend waiting for Magic Fingers to finish — and hopefully, refine Forbidden Fruit.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Skrevet: 18. juni. Sidst redigeret: 18. juni.
37 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
5.8 timer registreret i alt
Adult Content?
(FxF, FxM) Sexual content.
Mosaic’d Genitalia.
Four hours.
Link on site.

Demon Sword: Incubus is a lewd hack-‘n-slash about Amila’s quest to defeat an evil warlock.

Demon Sword: Incubus has two gears, boring and surprisingly hard. The hack-‘n-slash gameplay gets monotonous as enemies grow spongier and more numerous. The bosses are generally challenging, but not impossible — as long as you’re able to effectively combo powerful “Moves” and “Spells”. Moves and Spells are purchasing using “Talent Points”, which are awarded upon leveling up. The leveling system grants consistent upgrades, providing an engaging feedback loop while grinding for a leg-up.

Sexual Content
The sex-scenes are decently animated, but there’s such a clashing mix of models it can be difficult to take them seriously. I have mixed feelings about the ♥♥♥ and squirt animations, which are depicted with an excess of 2D sprites. One should expect bestiality, tentacles, incest and monster sex from this game.

A copy of the adult patch can be found on Eroge Japan. I will not be posting a link to the patch on Steam, but I have provided the link on my full-length review hosted on the WombatTrap.

Verdict
Demon Sword: Incubus is a really mediocre side-scroller. From beginning to end, most of the game is moving right and spamming attacks. When the hack-‘n-slash gameplay goes stale, it’s up the boss fights to maintain your interest. The graphics are an unsatisfying mixture of premade assets and the story is poorly written (or perhaps, poorly translated). The only redeeming quality to this game is the creative sexual content. Demon Sword: Incubus isn’t a great game, but if you’re looking for a reason to turn off your brain for an afternoon it might be worth looking into.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Skrevet: 17. juni. Sidst redigeret: 17. juni.
10 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
2.7 timer registreret i alt
(FxF) Sexual Content.
One hour.
Not necessary.

Hentai Possess-Her is an infinite runner about an unnamed “demon servant” that possesses women.

Hentai Possess-Her is like a slower-paced version of the “Dinosaur Game” you can play whenever Google Chrome decides you have “no connection”. You control an unnamed succubus who can’t stop running — your job is to make sure she doesn’t run into any obstacles with one (or two) carefully timed jumps.

Sexual Content
The artwork is decent, but far from professional. The coloring, shading and proportions fall short. In most CGs, the subject is obviously imposed on a backdrop. It’s as if the women are seated in front of a green screen. Little effort is made to show interesting perspectives — a mark of amateur art is an inability to draw outside of 90 degree angles.

Verdict
Hentai Possess-Her is a fun little game for lunch — or in my case, dinner. The characters and sexual content leave a lot to be desired, but boobs are a worthwhile addition to any game. If you’re only interested in achievements or adult content, they don’t take more than twenty or thirty minutes to unlock. You'll find more enjoyment from this title if you enjoy competitive play, especially among friends by taking advantage of the “Leaderboards”. Can you beat my score, 104?

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Skrevet: 17. juni. Sidst redigeret: 17. juni.
5 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
5.2 timer registreret i alt
Not neccessary.

Gamer Girls: Cyberpunk 2069 is a lewd Tetris-style game about a man that participates in a retro gaming tournament for his father — and ♥♥♥♥♥!

The easiest way to describe the gameplay is to compare it to Tetris. If you don’t know what Tetris is, congratulations — you live under an even bigger rock than I. The goal of the game is to rapidly produce contiguous, horizontal rows of blocks using randomly provided pieces. Using the “Hold” key, you may store a single block to swap for another. As the game progress, pieces fall quicker, calling for increased reaction speed and planning ahead. When blocks are placed above the playable area, it’s “game over”.

Sexual Content
The art is high quality, but the animations are unfinished. I regularly spotted errors, including obvious cropping and layers that were seemingly forgotten. Looking past the visual errors, I found the animations to be awkward; movement is awkward and penetration is unconvincing.

Verdict
Even if you’re fond of Tetris, I can’t recommend this game. The writing is abhorrent and the sex-scenes are unfinished. It’s absurd to see animations like I saw in a game released last year — what are the Pirates Of The Digital Sea too busy jerking off? Gamer Girls: Cyberpunk 2069 doesn’t bring anything new to the genre. It’s just Tetris with bad sex-scenes and a poorly translated story with no relevance to gameplay.

Skrevet: 16. juni.
7 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
5.5 timer registreret i alt
Anmeldelse for emne med tidlig adgang
Five hours.
Not neccessary.

Club Hentai: Girls, Love, Sex is a lewd, fast-paced clicker game about running a strip joint.

Club Hentai: Girls, Love, Sex is all about mashing the mouse button and time management. Each “day” consists of catering to guests by micromanaging your crew to deliver the correct services in the correct order before they walk out. Upon reaching the latter half of the game, there’s no shortage of frantic button mashing while stressing about staffing — I’ve always wanted to feel like I’m at work when I’m at home!

Sexual Content
Sex plays no part of gameplay; if you don’t go out of your way unlock sexual content, you will find Club Hentai: Girls, Love, Sex is surprisingly tame.

The animations are okay, but men really got the short end of the stick. They’re lifeless, unblinkingly staring into the void as the ladies do all of the work. Female genitalia isn’t animated, resulting in extensive clipping.

Verdict
Club Hentai: Girls, Love, Sex isn’t my cup of tea, but I can see the appeal. Yet, despite the fast-paced nature of gameplay I was bored out of my mind. Though more tasks and micromanagement are continuously layered onto gameplay, ultimately they’re just more of the same thing. Bizarrely, progression and cosmetics are married in such a way to discourage players from enjoying the customization system. Club Hentai: Girls, Love, Sex needs a lot of balancing before its worth the stress.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Skrevet: 16. juni. Sidst redigeret: 16. juni.
23 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
2 personer fandt denne anmeldelse sjov
12.6 timer registreret i alt (12.5 timer, da anmeldelsen blev skrevet)
Adult Content?
(FxF, FxM) Sexual Content.
Fifteen hours.
From Kagura Games.

The Triumphant Return of Diabolos is a lewd turn-based RPG about a man who unexpectedly finds himself on the opposite sides — as the son of the Demon Lord, rightful ruler of the world.

The Triumphant Return of Diabolos is a turn-based RPG with a gameplay focus on planning. A big part of the game is allocating “skill points”, which determine nearly all functionality of your party. That includes what they can or can’t equip, and all but the most basic options in combat. Otherwise, combat, exploration and quests aren’t far removed from a typical RPG. Most of the game is fighting your way from objective to objective, with optional backtracking to fulfill side quests and collect improved gear.

Sexual Content
Most sexual content is focused on rape and submission (but there are some consensual scenes in the game.) Virgin breaking is a prominent theme, with most female characters bleeding during their first encounter with the protagonist. The artwork is high quality, top-notch even. Sex-scenes are comprised of dialogue and a single CG with variations. I found them to be too short for my tastes, but they get the point across.

Verdict
The Triumphant Return of Diabolos is a competent RPG with lots of exploration and optional backtracking. However, if you're looking for a reliable fap, this is not your game. During my playthrough, I only encountered thirteen sex-scenes. Granted, I didn't purposely lose any battles -- but even then I would have still encountered less than two sex-scenes per hour. If you do purchase this game, I recommend choosing a higher difficulty setting than "Normal"; you will find the motivation to backtrack and engage side quests in the face of higher stakes combat.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Skrevet: 10. juni. Sidst redigeret: 10. juni.
16 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
2.0 timer registreret i alt
(FxM) Sexual content.
Watermarked Genitalia.
Unavailable.

Stalker in black is a lewd stealth-based game about a bald guy that abducts women.

There are three stealth-based missions to complete. You must follow a target and evade the law — if you’re caught by an officer, it’s game over. Thankfully, officers move predictably. To reduce the likelihood of being pursued, they can be distracted by throwing empty cans (usually found wherever cops are patrolling). When it’s time to capture someone, you just follow and click on them — and then, the screen fades to black.

Sexual Content
There are four sex-scenes in the game. By default, at your disposal are your hands and lips. More items are hidden through explorable areas, but I didn’t find any. Sex-scenes are comprised of two minigames. In the first, you must touch and caress the victim to fill some sort of “love bar” within a time limit. The next section is considerably less interactive — you simply drag the cursor up and down until the scene is over.

Verdict
Stalker in black is an uneventful, boring game. Most of the time, I was waiting for something to happen; waiting for a cop to turn around; waiting for my target to move out of their sight; or even waiting for her to just stop talking. With only three scripted encounters, this game has little to offer. Please, don’t waste your time on this one.

Skrevet: 8. juni.
5 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
1 person fandt denne anmeldelse sjov
1.0 timer registreret i alt
(F) Sexual content.
Thirty minutes.
Download as DLC.

What if your girl was a frog? is a lewd swippy-swappy puzzle game about a frog turned lady that falls in love with a young man.

What if your girl was a frog? is a traditional swippy-swappy puzzle game. The goal of the game is to exchange the positions of scrambled tiles unlock animations. There are twelve puzzles to solve with sixteen tiles each — the difficulty is trivial.

Sexual Content
There’s twelve CGs total, but only seven of them feature nudity or sexual content. The first five are story pieces, showing the heroine exploring her newfound body. The artwork is really beautiful, and it’s nicely animated. There are regions that move a jelly-like, but for the most part it’s wonderfully done. However, I am a little disappointed by the lack of creativity given the subject material. I was expecting the heroine to act like a frog, perhaps gobbling up the hero’s wiener or employing an extra long tongue. All that separates her from any other girl is her outfit — seems like a missed chance for creative freedom.

Verdict
What if your girl was a frog? is a great game; it’s a cromulent, entry-level swippy-swappy experience with great artwork high and overall polish. If you’re an achievement hunter, you’ll be delighted by the easy and adorable prizes that await. I can’t believe Hunny Bunny Studio is still selling games of this caliber for a buck — I definitely recommend.

Skrevet: 6. juni.
7 personer fandt denne anmeldelse brugbar
1 person fandt denne anmeldelse sjov
1.9 timer registreret i alt
(FxF)
One hour.
As DLC.

BlueberryNOVA is a yuri visual novel about Aika’s first year at school and two love interests.

There is little “gameplay” to BlueberryNOVA (even by visual novel standards). Every once in a while, you will be given a choice between a two or more replies; your responses will determine how the game ends. If you’re interested learning everything about everyone, you’ll need to experiment with new playthroughs.

Sexual Content
BlueberryNOVA has a few sex-scenes, but I’m confident they’re only there for sales. They’re too infrequent, and the overall heavy themes of the story (such as suicide) don’t lend well to erotic content. On the brighter side, the artwork is pretty good! I enjoyed seeing the cast naked, but it’s worth mentioning most of the sexual content is non-consensual. This isn’t an issue for erotic games, but I’m skeptical the intended audience for BlueberryNOVA will be keen to glorified rape.

Sex in BlackberryNOVA is an emotional climax; there’s typically only one scene per playthrough, so booting BlackberryNOVA with a plan to fap is. . . optimistic.

Verdict
I bought BlueberryNOVA to gain a better understanding of BlackberryNOVA‘s hidden ending. Not only was I left just as confused, I was disappointed by the writing. BlueberryNOVA is over as soon as it starts — if you don’t pursue each ending, there’s no chance you’ll recuperate your money’s worth. BlueberryNOVA tries to be an emotionally charged, dark romance, but it tries to be more than it should be. BlueberryNOVA downplays depression, suicide and heartbreak so much it’s almost insulting. This is a game you should pass, even if you’re coming from the sequel.

<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
Skrevet: 31. december 2021.
< 1  2  3 ... 69 >