Recent reviews by Beaker

< 1  2  3 >
The best small scale turn based strategy game at the moment. You field 4 units in a battle and fight against some waves of enemies. Between battlles you´ll get an entertaining campaign story and can upgrade nearly every aspect of your team (pilots, mechs and base). The lore of the mechs universe was new to me but even for newbies it´s fun and easy to get into. Great game for strategy fans with good gfxs and a high potential to play some hundrets of hours.
Posted April 8.
The best team-based fps at the moment. To win a map 30 players have to communicate and coordinate their efforts. Join the fun if you like that concept!
Posted April 7.
The guys who made mainstream farming sims playable with their 5-star mods finally decided to make their own sim. I´m really looking forward to play the finished game. EA is very promising!
Posted June 30, 2019.
Beautiful little city builder for little money. Fun & addictive. Just press "Add to Cart" and relax.
Posted April 11, 2019.
Huge improvement from the last one. The liberty to build your farm from scratch is a great addition. New mission system is far better and the new gfx are very nice. I didn´t encounter any technical problems yet and am having lots of fun.
Posted November 23, 2018.
Positive surprise! Wanted to drop it in the shovelware corner of the library and installed it just for fun. After some levels I am sure that I´ll play it to the end and catch those achievements.

If you´re looking for a solid top-down shmup and don´t want to spend big money, just give this one a try. Gfx, soundtrack and overall sillyness combine to a neat gaming experience and a good "just 5 more minutes" factor.
Posted March 24, 2018.
A nice and uncluttered mach-3-game. I needed +60 hrs to play through 297 lvls of one game mode to get all achievements. Some lvls are quite demanding. Price under 3 Euro/Dollar is more than fair for the content.

Developer is great. I had a minor technical issue and got help quickly. Thumbs up and keep up the good work!
Posted January 28, 2018.
To find my inner peace again I´d have to admit my defeat (<= what my shrink tells me).

Here we go:

I AM A SORRY LOOSER AND CANT PRESS 4 BUTTONS TO DRIVE A CAR OVER AN OPEN ROAD!!!

If you don´t care about inner peace and self-esteem, you´d better put a Dollar/Euro on the table and find out wether you can beat this game. It´s well made and a perfect test for your patience. You might even get to know yourself a little better than you ever wanted.

Meanwhile I´m going to retire from games with moving objects and will explore the yet unknown world of hidden-object games. I really hope that my mousing skills are up to that task :S
Posted January 12, 2018. Last edited January 12, 2018.
The 1st game that more or less automatically forces you to write a review :D
Thumbs up for that idea alone... and another thumbs up for an entertaining game. Quiet and relaxing - if you just want to chill a little this one´s for you.
Posted November 24, 2017.
Entertaining, challenging and rewarding. A new puzzle concept (ok, plane geometry isn´t that new ;) but I think it´s the first puzzler in that department on steam), good style and with 3 Euro a good price for the content offered. If you´re looking for a puzzler without numbers/words you´ll sure like it!
Posted March 11, 2017.