Recent reviews by XJ9

< 1  2  3 ... 38 >
It has only 6 achievements but you can't have any because you need to survive for like 60? seconds on any difficulty, and it's only allowed for koreans.

And ofcourse great OST

The best gift for your ugly friend.
Posted July 19. Last edited July 20.
Win 7 x64 - doesn't work for me, whenever I run the game client keeps being minimized permanently.
Posted July 19.
Luxor, in general, is a nice game, back in the days it was one of the best time-wasters, but personally, I prefer Zuma or Atlantis any time any day soooo....

ANYWAY - best part of this game is that HD remake works in 2018 while OLD Luxor 3 simply doesn't work me.

It's a good time waster but for the current year, price tag and offered functionality (no steam achievements, lack of in-game diversity) I don't want to recommend this game, especially if you take into account that old games being sold on steam while not working :C
Posted July 19.
Can't tell that this game is the best or the worst rhythm game, it's pretty much average, what is already good, because you won't see very much rhythm games on Steam.

+Pretty easy to L2P
+Minimalistic but looks okay
+Okay music
+Cheap
+Achievements
-No cards :C

All in all good value for money ratio ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posted July 19.
I've always thought that this game was way easier, when i watched it on youtube.

I was wrong :C
Posted July 19. Last edited July 19.
99.9999% of this game sales have been made to be gifted on steamgifts.
0.0001% - 10 copies i bought for me and my friends.

Top 10 steam games of 2009
Posted July 16.
This is nothing but clicker heroes clone (even the game client had the name of clicker heroes in early versions lol), so if you like Clicker heroes and too busy to replay the actual Ragnarok Online game, it's a good to go.
Posted July 15.
Silly and fun short clicker game, to get all the achievements you need nothing more than several hours, while enjoying various lulz and memes.

Also it's cheap AF and brings steam cards to cover part of the price.
Posted July 15.
I love ALL chicken invaders games but only have this one on steam.

What can be better than shooting huge swarms of space сосks? I know right.

One of the best "modern" Galaxian kind of games - Very fun, very silly and super cheap.

On top of that it comes with a sweet Gaben juice - steam cards and steam achievements. Best buy.
Posted July 14.
For a 2003 this game was amazing. GODLIKE. I still love it but too scared to play it again in 2018 because a) - it offers countless hours of gameplay and it will eat all your spare time and b) it requires a 17'' CRT Monitor and Pentium 3 powered machine for pure authentic experince.

+Amazing graphics
+Huge "Open world"
+All kinds of Star-Wars gameplay - Saber fights, races, space battles, Jedy skills and you can play a HUGE pool of characters you make your team with.

One of my favourite RPG's but people say it has huge amount of issues at Win 7 x64 + so buy it on your own risk.
Posted July 14.