Recent reviews by XJ9

< 1  2  3 ... 40 >
Would be a good game if not pseudo-random that is set up to be too difficult, so you waste more time - nobody needs those fake gameplay hours.
Posted January 18.
Grisaia is one of my favourite Visual Novels, its feature is an incredible quality (visual, sound etc) and amazing plot. Countless hours of gameplay and good replay value.

+Visuals 10/10
+Soundwork 10/10
+Story 10/10
+H-patch - EXISTS

<3<3<3 10 out of 10 would fap again
Posted January 18.
One of the best F2P co-op games you could get on steam for the last 10 years, good times.

+Source engine
+Tons of monsters
+Various ways to beat the game
+Incredible difficulties
+FREE
-Online is pretty much dead now, its close to impossible to get a team to beat levels on Brutal difficulties

Cool game, even so it's a multiplayer oriented game, you can beat pretty much all levels alone
Posted January 18.
Unreal tournament Gold on steroids, but less dynamic IMO.

+Boosted graphics
+Vehicles, and even spaceships :O
+A lot of various new mods
+Still the same good old Unreal tournament - Very cool for single and multiplayer consumption!
-God damn XAN

Posted January 17.
I literally spent hundreds of hours playing this instead of the computer classes in school, and i never got bored of it.
+Bloody gore
+Tons of weapons
+Very stylish even with those non-round circles, looks beautiful <3, still looks great on modern PC's
+Great FPS multiplayer action, even with bots its tons and tons of playtime hours.
+A button to pretend that you are a dead body - never seen in any other game before and after - amazing feature.
+Very FAST action

Isn't it nice for a 20 years old game?
Posted January 17.
This game has the best emote set dropped from steam badges, I was always trying to get, but never had enough luck or maney. Now this game is on 90% discount, so you and I, we all have that chance :)

The game will get delisted 11.02.2019 you won't be able to buy or sell anything on the market after that date I guess.
Posted January 16. Last edited January 16.
Personally, I find this game as one of the best games on steam, what could be better than going outside for a walk, eat some catnip, pee on someone's face and then light him on fire, put a cat as a silencer on your M4 go to the sewage and kill some Islamic extremists, do your jog routine with a scissors and go to sleep with a sense of accomplishment.

My childhood.

+Steam cards
+Steam achievements
-???
Posted January 16. Last edited January 16.
I have never liked HL 2 as much as HL 1, because IMO it lacks plot and atmosphere while has amazing graphics and gravi-gun feature, it's still cool af tho.

Very cool FPS-action, that you can enjoy even 15 years later as much as I did, don't hesitate to buy it if you have never played before!

Steam always puts its games on good discount on summer and winter sales, so you can get it really cheap + cover its price with steam trading cards even more.

+Visuals
+Plot
+Steam cards
+Achievements
+Cheap on sale
-????
Posted January 16. Last edited January 16.
Orcs must die 1 and 2 are the best tower defence games of their time on steam.

Making it pay to win microtransactions cancer was the worst decision they could do.

Greed is not always good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posted January 8.
Very cool game for only half a dollar!!!

Cute anime girls!