Hello there! This update is not big but still very important because it finally brings Spanish language to the game and also fixes a few nasty bugs which could affect your gaming experience.
Yes, we finally did it. It is a shame it took a great deal of time and we didn't manage to make it on the release but it's finally here. We hope all Spanish gamers will enjoy our game and will be pleased with translation.
We are still working to fix minor issues in localization and will definitely update it. Please, let us know if something's wrong. And have a good time in the world of Terminum.
After the release we received a lot of complains about English localization, but since that we managed to significantly improve the localization during regular updates. And today we publish the final update for English text (at least, we do hope it is final) and hope you will be pleased with our work.
Thanks to everyone for sharing feedback.
They are 100% ready, but keep in mind that it takes time to make physical copies. Approximately, Ash of Gods will hit PS4, XBOX and Switch in the end of summer.
- Fixed a bug when two musical tracks played in the same time since Ursus
- Fixed a bug when the game skipped a conversation between Blance (aka Hopper Rouly) and his companions after Thorn Brenin's execution
- Fixed a bug with empty shop and team management in Ursus
- Fixed a bug with pop-up windows on global map: closing a pop-up window with a mouse click to map do not blocked the map anymore.
- Fixed a fight in Unda's house, now it doesn't last forever.
- If your game loading low on WIndows (more than a minute), please, delete devtodev folder. You can dind it here: Users\<YOUR PROFILE NAME>\AppData\LocalLow\AurumDust LLC\Ash of Gods.
- If your game crashing during the battle at Unda's, switch to OpenGL.
- If you having issues with launching the game on Mac, please open Properties of the game via Steam, choose Launch option and copy-paste this here:
- There is still a problem in Unity with detecting the list of available resolutions in some versions of Linux X64. To fix an error «Receiving unhandled exception in funlockfile», please, run the game in windowed mode, there is no full-screen solution for now, it is up to Unity.
- Games on Unity in Mint Linux, Ark Linux do not work with tiling desktop manager dwm — please use OpenBox or analogues.
- If you the game crashes on Windows 7 with Intel HD graphics cards 2500, 4xxx, GT3 - please open Properties of the game via Steam, choose Launch option and copy-paste this text here:
Unfortunately, this is a problem with video card drivers that were not updated for these series since 2012.
If you're facing any bugs or issues, please, report about it via discussions or our Discord channel[discord.me]
. We will do our best to fix every problem as soon as possible.
Please, write an honest review about the game. Your support will help us to bring more players. Thank you.http://store.steampowered.com/app/691690/Ash_of_Gods/