XCOM 2
[Vanilla] Call of Duty: Black Ops III : E.W.R.-115 'Reaper' Squadmate
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] Jun 12, 2017 @ 3:05pm
General Feedback Thread
If you think you have a good constructive idea on what could be improved in this mod, then post it here.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Monkey__Mac Jun 14, 2017 @ 11:30am 
are their any plans to make the parts seperate so they can be used for soldier customization?
∑3245  [developer] Jun 14, 2017 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by Monkey__Mac:
are their any plans to make the parts seperate so they can be used for soldier customization?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795789393
Carbonated Milk Jul 6, 2017 @ 9:01pm 
Is there a way to allow certain voice mods to work with the Reaper class? I have a few good robot voice packs and a I really want my Reaper calling the aliens "Meatbags"
∑3245  [developer] Jul 6, 2017 @ 10:55pm 
Originally posted by FriendlyNoob:
Is there a way to allow certain voice mods to work with the Reaper class? I have a few good robot voice packs and a I really want my Reaper calling the aliens "Meatbags"

There is. Open up the voice mods XComContent.ini, and copy the lines from there, and then replace the quotes within CharacterTemplate to BOIIIReaperSoldier. It should look like this:
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Voice", Language="english", Gender=eGender_None, TemplateName="MyVoiceTemplate", ArchetypeName="MyPackageName.Voice_MyVoiceArchetypeName", CharacterTemplate="BOIIIReaperSoldier")
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50