XCOM 2
Darker Nights
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] Apr 21, 2017 @ 11:48am
General Feedback Thread
If you have some feedback for this mod, then this is the place to discuss it. It's better to respond here than having it buried under a page of comments.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
insanem0th May 10, 2017 @ 10:27pm 
Just had a UFO mission and it was pitch black! And I mean pitch black!!! I definitely think you should tone it down. I really want to use this as some missions were not as dark as others but I couldn't see anything, terrain, trees, the lot. I really liked the look of the sky it had this almost dusty look to it it was awesome but when I tried to play all I can see blue and yellow lines and shields where it was telling me there was cover. I also use your other mod was witch I absolutely love.
Empire May 25, 2017 @ 5:01pm 
Is there a way to include a brightness settings in the INI files somehow?
Thor of Florida May 25, 2017 @ 5:42pm 
Hey, idk if it's bc of this mod or another, but what might be the reason for the lighting and building colors to turn all green and pink?
Mystic Jul 18, 2017 @ 6:46pm 
almost impossible to see anything with normal gamma in the nighttime in the woods which has no light sources like lamp post or something. kinda love the weather effect tho. shame that i need to unsubscribe this great mod to get clear visual...
Hexellate Feb 17, 2018 @ 2:35am 
Yeah, I have to agree with the comments above; even with max gamma it can be very hard to see when there are few light sources.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50