Stellaris
Human Fallen Empires
 กระทู้นี้ถูกปักหมุด เพราะฉะนั้นอาจเป็นกระทู้สำคัญ
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 8 เม.ย. 2017 @ 4: 09pm
Human Fallen Empires Localisation
Current status:
All text in russian and english, mostly translated on spanish, partialy translated on french, german and polish.

Contribution:
I uploaded localisation text to google.
If you wish translate mod or improve existing text - edit it freely.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wrlW6mMMhEI_EPnSCPDSih1gvnDreK4qV4vyHt0WHK4

My programm load text from spreadsheet, if cell not contain text, used english cell.
Also you can use filters in doc in data/filters menu.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย had; 8 เม.ย. 2019 @ 3: 16pm
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 19 ความเห็น
This is so much to translate :D
I translated a bit to german, mostly short things.
But maybe i'll do more. Do you prefer a formal translation (Oh Mr. Winterbottom, you look fantastic) or informal (Oh you look fantastic)?
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 9 พ.ค. 2017 @ 4: 42pm 
Depending on the context.
There is an official appeal (the reports of scientists, dialogue with ju ahet)
There are less formal like station ai or first partf of dialogue with kad republic.
Hi, i'm looking to make the french translation, slowly beacause i'venot enough time, but if other frenchs want to complete go ^^
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 13 พ.ค. 2017 @ 2: 44pm 
Glad to hear.
Hi, I'm gonna contribute to the Polish translation.
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 27 พ.ค. 2017 @ 7: 07am 
In the coming days I will write a program for auto update the localization from google spreadsheet.
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 30 พ.ค. 2017 @ 2: 13pm 
Ok, from now translations in steam.
Thanks a lot for everyone.
I will contribute in the Spanish translation.
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 27 มิ.ย. 2017 @ 2: 18pm 
Cool, I just finished with university and can spend time on this hobby.
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 7 ก.ค. 2017 @ 7: 34am 
Added filters to doc.
Noticed a lot of the english translations had a good few grammatical errors and other related problems. Going through now and polishing it up a bit.
Whooe, there is certainly a lot of dialogue though. Won't be able to make a full pass, but native English speakers should be able to confirm that the stuff I've edited through so far are a good bit more "readable". Thanks for taking to time to make this mod!
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 25 ก.ค. 2017 @ 12: 49pm 
English is not my native language, with Ninja Ferret and MasterOfGrey, we tried to edit my English text, but there is always errors.
Please pay special attention to the lines 261-310.
Didn't hit all of them, but I improved a good few and left a comment on one in particular that was quite messy. I'll need proper context of what's happening in that event to fix it.
had  [ผู้พัฒนา] 25 ก.ค. 2017 @ 5: 36pm 
Ok, we will try to rewrite 271.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 19 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50