Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Ananse's Antique Modpack (all DLC required)
Ananse  [Fejlesztő] 2017. márc. 5., 11:36
New Projects
Right now I'm adding a ton of new projects to the game, at least one corresponding to each unique district. And in some cases, a couple more :D

I'm creating this thread to gather feedback about the projects that are already implemented, as well as ideas for improvement and new projects altogether.

Currently implemented (non-secret) projects include:

America Home Front - creates six p51s. Requires an Air Force Base. Gives the city its being done in -2 amenities during production.

Aztec Sacrificial Rites - sacrifices 1 population to make a combo of Eagle Warriors and Warrior Priests. Requires Ceremonial Center

China Silk Road - creates 2 envoys and permanently increases tourism from trade routes by 10%.

Japan Rising Sun - creates an aircraft carrier and a wing of fighters and bombers. Requires Zenso-chi

Norway Raiding Party - creates two longships and adds a trade route. Usable maximum three times. Requires Gord.

Norway Ulfhednar - creates 4 berserkers and a bunch of faith. Requires holy site and all three Raiding Parties complete.

< >
110/10 megjegyzés mutatása
First, I love your pack and how you managed to make it so much better. Also, the projects im reading do look balanced to the game so far to me atleast. So, a suggestion I would have is when you finish all the main ideas and such for the civs we have now, you could start making projects on adding new Civs (such as idk, Incas, American Indian Tribes, South & North Korea, Italy, Israel, etc.). I could chip in to help with anything you would need for these projects (such as pictures to add to the new civs).
Dat Chinese project tho....gonna have one city churning it out (unless its one time only?)
Ananse  [Fejlesztő] 2017. márc. 8., 17:47 
it has a max number of times, not sure what it is...but something.
These look great my main disagrement is with america home front as 6 p51 is to good i sugjest it to be 5-4 p51 also the china silk road it should be something like: +1 trade route capicity and trader unit that provides 1 amenitys from the amenitys at the destinations but no gold from it
Was playing Aztecs last night. The Industrial District project "Crack The Whip" has no icon and no description, just a line that says PROJECT_CRACK_THE_WHIP
Ananse  [Fejlesztő] 2017. márc. 9., 6:51 
did you crack it? ^^
I enjoy all the aspects of the mod besides the enhanced wonders, I was wondering if theres a way I could turn just that part off? Everything your planning on implementing sounds really rad, Can't wait for the AI update too
After using it a few times, still cant figure out what the Crack The Whip project is, and there's no description. Mind giving me a heads up? ^_^
Ananse  [Fejlesztő] 2017. márc. 12., 7:50 
there should be a description....it should decrease your pop and create some gold, for right now
Is the French Marche project one of yours that's not added here? About giving Banks a Great Work slot?
< >
110/10 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50