Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Brother-in-Arms: Warbounds
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
doudley  [developer] Jan 28, 2017 @ 6:23am
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MODS
Even though I made my work having in mind to best suit it for other mods already ;) there are still things that can be overlooked. So, if anything you see that is not working along with BiA: Warbounds, please let me know so that I can compile it all here.

RECOMMENDED MOD LOAD ORDER
> Top = UI, Texture & other aesthetic mods
> Middle Top = Character/Class & Skill mods
> Middle Bottom = Pets, BiA Warbounds & other summon mods
> Bottom = Synergies/TL2 Essentials and other major conversion mods

Level Map, Dungeon, and Item mods can be put anywhere
Last edited by doudley; Aug 29, 2018 @ 12:04am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
doudley  [developer] Jan 28, 2017 @ 6:39am 
Unearthed Arcana (UA)
This unfinished expansion mod from Runic Forums is amazing and I highly recommend it for avid fans of TL2. The mod unlocks most of the data hidden in the game left by the developers, its been approved by a Runic employee too. Just make sure to put my mod above UA or else you will have issues regarding Tooltip functionality. Without my mod on top of UA mod, mouse-overing around the User Interfaces of the game can make the Tooltip going behind the interface.

The explanation to this is that if there are too many UI added into the game (too many for its original intention), like my mod for instance, we have added Huds into the game for the warbound and the aide. My mod alone won't cause this issue but if other mods have added UI elements to the game's interface too, the tooltip function can become under privileged and makes those added UI to be prioritized higher.
Last edited by doudley; Mar 21, 2017 @ 6:53pm
doudley  [developer] Mar 4, 2017 @ 3:04am 
SynergiesMOD and other full-packed content mods
To avoid any unrelated instances and issues, Make sure you put my mod on top or above these major mods but I can assure you that my files are separate and unique.

For those who are curious, here are the list of files we have in WB:
MEDIA\TRANSLATIONS\RUSSIAN\TRANSLATION.DAT (1 of 2 only modified data) MEDIA\GRAPHS\STATS\DISABLE_ARMOR_BYLEVEL.DAT MEDIA\GRAPHS\STATS\DISABLE_DAMAGE_BYLEVEL.DAT MEDIA\GRAPHS\STATS\WBSKILLTIER1.DAT (up to TIER7) MEDIA\KEYMAPPING\WBKEYBINDS.DAT MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT1_PASS1\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WBCHEST_RANDOMSCROLL.LAYOUT MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT1_PASS1\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WBCHEST_RANDOMSCROLL.MPP MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT1_TOWN\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WARBOUNDS.LAYOUT MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT1_TOWN\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WARBOUNDS.MPP MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT2_TOWN\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WARBOUNDS.LAYOUT MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT2_TOWN\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WARBOUNDS.MPP MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT3_TOWN\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WARBOUNDS.LAYOUT MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT3_TOWN\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WARBOUNDS.MPP MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT4_TOWN\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WARBOUNDS.LAYOUT MEDIA\LAYOUTS\ACT4_TOWN\1X1SINGLE_ROOM_A\MERGE\WARBOUNDS.MPP MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_ARBF.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_ARBM.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_BERF.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_BERM.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_ENGF.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_ENGM.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_OUTF.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_OUTM.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\EARNINGS_ARBF.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\WB_ARBTAGS.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\WB_ARMSDEALER.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\WB_BERTAGS.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\WB_ENGTAGS.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\WB_OUTTAGS.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\WB_RANDOMSCROLL.DAT MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\WB_SCROLLS.DAT MEDIA\UI\MENUS\INGAMEMENUS\AIDEHUD01.LAYOUT (up to AIDEHUD18) MEDIA\UI\MENUS\INGAMEMENUS\PARTY_MEMBERS.LAYOUT (2 of 2 only modified data) MEDIA\UI\MENUS\INGAMEMENUS\WB_MENUBUTTON.LAYOUT MEDIA\UI\MENUS\INGAMEMENUS\WB_MERCHANT.LAYOUT MEDIA\UI\MENUS\INGAMEMENUS\WBHUD01.LAYOUT (up to WBHUD18) MEDIA\UI\MENUS\INGAMEMENUS\WBMENU01.LAYOUT ( to WBMENU18) MEDIA\UI\MENUS\MESSAGEBOXES\REMOVE_WARBOUND_CONFIRM.LAYOUT MEDIA\UI\MENUS\MESSAGEBOXES\WBAIDESELECTION.LAYOUT MEDIA\UI\MENUS\MESSAGEBOXES\WBMOREOPTIONS.LAYOUT MEDIA\UNITS\MONSTERS\MERCHANT\WB_AIDEPROVIDER.DAT MEDIA\UNITS\MONSTERS\MERCHANT\WB_ARMSDEALER.DAT

Other files can be seen at my guide.
Last edited by doudley; Mar 21, 2017 @ 11:14pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50