XCOM 2
[Vanilla] M4A1 SOPMOD :: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] Nov 27, 2016 @ 5:24pm
General Feedback Thread
This thread purpose is to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, so that I can improve this mod and future releases. Rules apply here.

Bugs go to the other thread.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Zvonimir Nov 30, 2016 @ 9:48pm 
After using the other weapons such as the AUG, Ak-74 mods ect i feel as if the M4 is a tad too loud and sounds so odd to me like its a HMG.
∑3245  [developer] Nov 30, 2016 @ 11:01pm 
Originally posted by Zvonimir:
After using the other weapons such as the AUG, Ak-74 mods ect i feel as if the M4 is a tad too loud and sounds so odd to me like its a HMG.

Got any other game or source that has a M4 that sounds accurate?
Zvonimir Dec 1, 2016 @ 3:17pm 
Sorry my bad for the saying it the way i did, i mean its loud like an LMG , i was comparing it to the AUG and Ak-74 mod sound levels. Maybe its just me.
Mabs Dec 6, 2016 @ 7:22am 
What equipment would one need to record actual gunshots? As long as it's not in the several hundred range I may be able to help with that.
∑3245  [developer] Dec 6, 2016 @ 8:09am 
Originally posted by segfault*Choco Taco:
What equipment would one need to record actual gunshots? As long as it's not in the several hundred range I may be able to help with that.

I'm not the guy to ask for this kind thing, because I just don't know.
Although, for pre-recorded sounds, you can use Audacity to modify the sounds from various games.
Mabs Dec 6, 2016 @ 8:26am 
That's understandable. I'll see what I can do with what I have access to (not much) and we can see if it's useful.
∑3245  [developer] Dec 6, 2016 @ 8:31am 
Originally posted by segfault*Choco Taco:
That's understandable. I'll see what I can do with what I have access to (not much) and we can see if it's useful.

Asking Navaro over here might help: http://gamebanana.com/members/1306693. He does sound work, and might go into more detail on how he does it.
Last edited by ∑3245; Dec 6, 2016 @ 8:32am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50