XCOM 2
[Vanilla] Call of Duty: Black Ops III Uniforms :: Type C (Z.S.F.) Release
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] Nov 7, 2016 @ 9:03pm
Bug Report Thread
This is the thread to report a bug or incompatibles when using this mod. This is not the thread for feedback; that goes to the General Feedback Thread. Rules still apply.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Sputnik Monroe Apr 30, 2017 @ 9:54pm 
I did find a bug. For female soldiers in the customization props helmets menu if you scroll past these helmets or select one it changes the females face model to some sort of default female face. You can go back to the first menu of the customization menu, go to face and change it back again but only if you don't use these helmets. I didn't test on males so not sure if it effects them as well.

For example have a female with Face D in customization, then go the helmets and scroll down to one of these helmets, even if you don't select it it changes the face model to something else. The face model it switches to is unusual as well as it's not one of the normal choices for a face.... not for race 3 any way.

I hope this feed back helps to fix it. These are really well done by the way.
∑3245  [developer] Apr 30, 2017 @ 10:01pm 
Originally posted by Sputnik Monroe:
I did find a bug. For female soldiers in the customization props helmets menu if you scroll past these helmets or select one it changes the females face model to some sort of default female face. You can go back to the first menu of the customization menu, go to face and change it back again but only if you don't use these helmets. I didn't test on males so not sure if it effects them as well.

For example have a female with Face D in customization, then go the helmets and scroll down to one of these helmets, even if you don't select it it changes the face model to something else. The face model it switches to is unusual as well as it's not one of the normal choices for a face.... not for race 3 any way.

I hope this feed back helps to fix it. These are really well done by the way.

I enabled the option to change the head to the default head since I have to make 25 different models for all of the heads in the game, which is a real ♥♥♥♥♥♥' pain in the ass to do.

Unless someone's willing to do all that tedious work, the default head stays.
Last edited by ∑3245; Apr 30, 2017 @ 10:01pm
Sigon Aug 31, 2017 @ 11:06pm 
pls update your mod for xcom wotc!! :sad_creep:
Isaak Faide Nov 26, 2017 @ 11:17am 
I notice that when you place any helmet on your soldiers, they end up still wearing them while in the Avenger. I noticed this as well with the Skirmisher Helmet mod (totally unrelated mod). I guess there must be some command line that enables the user to wear them all the time (even on the avenger) and it can be 'unenabled?'

Great mod!
TrooperCoon Aug 23, 2020 @ 11:17pm 
any customizations i made will revert back to or change to a random customization, especially the O.E.M. one, how do i fix this?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50