XCOM 2
[Vanilla] Dragunov SVD
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] May 31, 2016 @ 9:55pm
General Feedback Thread
This thread purpose is to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, so that I can improve this mod and future releases. Rules apply here.

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD TO SUGGEST WHAT WEAPON I DO NEXT.

Bugs go to the other thread.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Beagle Jun 1, 2016 @ 7:42am 
Great model and good sound - really like the snap to it and the overall weight of the sound.
SievertChaser Jun 2, 2016 @ 1:08am 
It's literally the first time I saw it called SVD-63. They're calling AK the AK-47 all over the place, but this is new.
Last edited by SievertChaser; Jun 2, 2016 @ 1:08am
∑3245  [developer] Jun 2, 2016 @ 1:11am 
Originally posted by dennis.danilov:
It's literally the first time I saw it called SVD-63. They're calling AK the AK-47 all over the place, but this is new.

Eh, I wanted to use the formal name, but I can change it back if everyone doesn't like it.
SievertChaser Jun 2, 2016 @ 1:15am 
Originally posted by E3245:
Originally posted by dennis.danilov:

Eh, I wanted to use the formal name, but I can change it back if everyone doesn't like it.
Too late by this point, a mod rename will screw it up for everybody. But FYI, until about AK-74, all of the numerical suffixes was NATO mucking around.
∑3245  [developer] Jun 2, 2016 @ 1:20am 
I can still change the title, it won't break anything. Just the workshop name would be changed, that's all. Not the actual internal mod name.
SievertChaser Jun 2, 2016 @ 1:35am 
Originally posted by E3245:
I can still change the title, it won't break anything. Just the workshop name would be changed, that's all. Not the actual internal mod name.
Do as you wish. Just keep in mind that Wikipedia, and a lot of other sources, use NATO designations (gets pretty egregious with ships), so it's worth briefly looking at the article in the native language just to be sure.
K. Constantine Jun 6, 2016 @ 2:06pm 
Sound is too loud, seems like the firing sounds for this, the AK47 and the AK74u haven't been set as sound effects or something, so they play at maximum volume.
∑3245  [developer] Jun 6, 2016 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by The Thracian:
Sound is too loud, seems like the firing sounds for this, the AK47 and the AK74u haven't been set as sound effects or something, so they play at maximum volume.

I'll check that out when I can. Right now, I'm writing a tutorial on how to setup weapons in Unreal.
Sturm Krahe Jun 7, 2016 @ 5:37pm 
Repeating what I said in the main comment section, overall this is a great looking and sounding gun, but it's irritating that the shooter racks the charging handle each time you fire it. A semi auto rifle has no need of this and it would just be ejecting perfectly good ammo each time you do it. Would you consider changing this?
∑3245  [developer] Jun 7, 2016 @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by Sturm Krahe:
Repeating what I said in the main comment section, overall this is a great looking and sounding gun, but it's irritating that the shooter racks the charging handle each time you fire it. A semi auto rifle has no need of this and it would just be ejecting perfectly good ammo each time you do it. Would you consider changing this?

That might have something to do with the animation. I'll look into it and see if I can cleverly replace the animation with something else.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50