XCOM 2
Long War Toolbox
strange graphical glitch when using LW toolbox
when using this mod I get a very odd graphical flicker that keeps changing all the colours on the screen. I have tried disabling all the other mods and it still happens. when I disable this mod it stops. I have tried all the steps to in the troubleshooting guild and it still does not work.
Is this a known issue or does anyone have a fix for it ?
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 28
example of the glitch
http://imgur.com/a/y8bcS
with out LWtoolbox
http://imgur.com/a/KK9Wt
I have also tried reducing the graphic settings to the lowest they can go... this does not help
Dernière modification de Son of Kerellian; 10 juil. 2016 à 12h16
I'm having the same issue. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling, no luck.

Do you at least have access to the Toolbox options? In addition to this odd glitch, I don't even see the LW Toolbox under the Options menu.
Dernière modification de apatter8; 10 juil. 2016 à 18h41
apatter8 a écrit :
I'm having the same issue. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling, no luck.

Do you at least have access to the Toolbox options? In addition to this odd glitch, I don't even see the LW Toolbox under the Options menu.
once you start the new game and you are not in the main menu it the options show up
The graphical problem is only apparent when both this mod and the "Free Camera Rotation" mod are both used. I disbled the free camera rotation mod and got rid of the colors blinking between green and purple but still was able to use the features of that mod.
ME TOO I don't even see the LW Toolbox under the Options menu.
Dernière modification de Shogo Mobile Armor Division; 11 juil. 2016 à 5h18
I dont have the free camera rotation mod
I had this same problem but did not have LW Toolbox installed. The issue resolved itself with a video driver update. I have a GTX 570
Hmm. Now that I did install LW Toolbox it is back
Removed LW Toolbox and the graphical glitch has gone away. Not 100% sure it isn't a coincidence and that maybe some armor that my rookies got generated with could actually be the problem. I'll report back if I think of anything else.
Yep reapplied LongWar Toolbox and the glitch was not present. I do think the glitch is not related to this mod.
i disabled all mods and deleted them completely and had just LW toolbox in when i ran those tests. it is only happening for me with this mod
guby 15 juil. 2016 à 2h52 
Author of MCM here, responding to Vinzy Vul's post.

I was never able to reproduce these graphical glitches with MCM, but there was in fact a risky section of code in MCM which looks like problematic code that I've seen causing color flashes before.

MCM itself has been patched to remove this section of code, and the update was just released. Details are here for the technically inclined (disclaimer: I wrote it): https://www.reddit.com/r/xcom2mods/comments/4sjj25/uiscreenlistener_pitfall_avoid_storing_uipanel/

If you are specifically seeing this problem after these steps, please let me know:
1. With MCM enabled (and no other mods), open the Options screen. Not the Mod Options screen, just the regular main Options screen.
2. Close the Options screen, then start a new campaign.
3. If the error is happening, the interior of the Avenger might flash green and purple. The subsequent in-mission world might also flash those colors.

If you're seeing this after following those specific steps, please let me know. Otherwise, it's probably another mod.
Dernière modification de guby; 15 juil. 2016 à 3h08
So I just put all the mods back on and tried again. the error is no longer happening. I am not sure what has changed from then until now but it is now working with no graphical flickering or changing of colours to purple and green
Glitch is not tied to LW Toolbox, I've been getting it randomly and I do not have the toolbox installed.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 28
Par page : 1530 50