Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Pick.exe
Stats!
I think the stats should be like this:

+ Longer range (i.e, same range as the eyelander)
+ 20% faster movement speed when health is 50% and under
- Can't be healed while weapon is active.

SPECIAL TAUNT: Soldier attaches a grenade to the end of the pick, says: "BEEP BOOP, MAGGOTS.", and then slams the pick into the ground, causing the grenade to explode and killing the soldier and anyone near him.

EDIT: You realize that adding a 20% boost to the soldier's 80% speed makes him as fast as the AVERAGE CLASS IN TF2, right?
Last edited by anonymous byzantine appreciator; Jul 6, 2013 @ 7:41pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 139 comments
CobraJD Jul 6, 2013 @ 6:58am 
Or it can do nothing special and just jiggle... a promotional weapon, like Holy Mackerel.
devious goon (Banned) Jul 6, 2013 @ 9:00am 
Im thinkin something like
-50% damage
Target bleeds for 5 seconds on impact
Eh, I'd prefer the promotional idea that CobraJD said.
Jaffersin Jul 6, 2013 @ 9:36am 
Making something that buffs speed and has super-high range is a bit much, it'd be like being a demoknight with multiple heads and the ability to crit, having only 100HP at your disposal to do that isn't really enough of a tradeoff to compensate for that.
Nabita Lufka Jul 6, 2013 @ 9:38am 
Just make it a regular jiggly weapon like the Holy Mackeral. Though the HM isn't a complete reskin... perhaps equpping this makes Soldier sounds robotic or something?
Last edited by Nabita Lufka; Jul 6, 2013 @ 9:38am
jgDarkWolf Jul 6, 2013 @ 10:29am 
should just be same as escape plan
Lace Jul 6, 2013 @ 10:47am 
i think it should have 25% faster wep switch and 50% and then the same effects as the escape plan
khrvidru Jul 6, 2013 @ 10:54am 
I tought this was meant to be a reskin for the Equalizer and/or the Escape Plan. And I still think it shoud be.
it's cran apple Jul 6, 2013 @ 11:02am 
I think it should be the same as the equalizer except it jiggles.
Ecce Mors Jul 6, 2013 @ 11:13am 
Originally posted by CobraJD:
Or it can do nothing special and just jiggle... a promotional weapon, like Holy Mackerel.
Hell no, i no want to see more of those re-skined weapons!
kale Jul 6, 2013 @ 11:14am 
Originally posted by CobraJD:
You mean Unarmed Combat?
Garchomp445 Jul 6, 2013 @ 11:18am 
It'd be kinda interesting if this weapon could move opponents. It would do very small amounts of damage, but if you hit anyone with it, you would have a timer showing how far away they are from you. Both you and your opponent could move, allowing you to go into a well-defended position, then you could retract the pick, pulling them back to you. It would allow for more team-oriented play for the soldier, who already has a ton of team options. So, optimally, you could activate the buff banner, hit an enemy, then drag them into your base, destroying them instantly.

I kinda doubt that they would use this specific weapon for that function though... Someone needs to make a fishing pole so I can copy and paste this entry. :P
Last edited by Garchomp445; Jul 6, 2013 @ 11:19am
Cap Cube (Banned) Jul 6, 2013 @ 12:21pm 
or it will spring back and forth.you do a crit if you time it right.
bowel schmovement Jul 6, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
Make it just like the escape plan. Just make it a reskin.
Worst Meepo World Jul 6, 2013 @ 12:32pm 
This should be a reskin for the scape plan.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 139 comments
Per page: 1530 50