Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Pick.exe
Stats!
I think the stats should be like this:

+ Longer range (i.e, same range as the eyelander)
+ 20% faster movement speed when health is 50% and under
- Can't be healed while weapon is active.

SPECIAL TAUNT: Soldier attaches a grenade to the end of the pick, says: "BEEP BOOP, MAGGOTS.", and then slams the pick into the ground, causing the grenade to explode and killing the soldier and anyone near him.

EDIT: You realize that adding a 20% boost to the soldier's 80% speed makes him as fast as the AVERAGE CLASS IN TF2, right?
Viimeisin muokkaaja on anonymous byzantine appreciator; 6.7.2013 klo 19.41
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 139 kommentista
Or it can do nothing special and just jiggle... a promotional weapon, like Holy Mackerel.
devious goon (Porttikiellossa) 6.7.2013 klo 9.00 
Im thinkin something like
-50% damage
Target bleeds for 5 seconds on impact
Eh, I'd prefer the promotional idea that CobraJD said.
Making something that buffs speed and has super-high range is a bit much, it'd be like being a demoknight with multiple heads and the ability to crit, having only 100HP at your disposal to do that isn't really enough of a tradeoff to compensate for that.
Just make it a regular jiggly weapon like the Holy Mackeral. Though the HM isn't a complete reskin... perhaps equpping this makes Soldier sounds robotic or something?
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Nabita Lufka; 6.7.2013 klo 9.38
should just be same as escape plan
Lace 6.7.2013 klo 10.47 
i think it should have 25% faster wep switch and 50% and then the same effects as the escape plan
I tought this was meant to be a reskin for the Equalizer and/or the Escape Plan. And I still think it shoud be.
I think it should be the same as the equalizer except it jiggles.
CobraJD lähetti viestin:
Or it can do nothing special and just jiggle... a promotional weapon, like Holy Mackerel.
Hell no, i no want to see more of those re-skined weapons!
kale 6.7.2013 klo 11.14 
CobraJD lähetti viestin:
You mean Unarmed Combat?
It'd be kinda interesting if this weapon could move opponents. It would do very small amounts of damage, but if you hit anyone with it, you would have a timer showing how far away they are from you. Both you and your opponent could move, allowing you to go into a well-defended position, then you could retract the pick, pulling them back to you. It would allow for more team-oriented play for the soldier, who already has a ton of team options. So, optimally, you could activate the buff banner, hit an enemy, then drag them into your base, destroying them instantly.

I kinda doubt that they would use this specific weapon for that function though... Someone needs to make a fishing pole so I can copy and paste this entry. :P
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Garchomp445; 6.7.2013 klo 11.19
Cap Cube (Porttikiellossa) 6.7.2013 klo 12.21 
or it will spring back and forth.you do a crit if you time it right.
Make it just like the escape plan. Just make it a reskin.
This should be a reskin for the scape plan.
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 139 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50