Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Avansează la Epoca Steam
Explorează hărți noi, scenarii multiplayer și campanii create de utilizatori. Sau reinventează experiența ta de joc cu sunete noi, efecte vizuale, IA, unități și multe altele! Ești pregătit să împarți creația ta cu lumea? Încarcă direct din editorul de hărți sau colaborează cu prietenii tăi pentru a crea o colecție de excepție.
When will the Forgotten Empires DLC come out and will it be for free?
Firing up ye ol' AoE says "The Forgotten: Bios" on 10-1-2013 which I think is yesterday and it's just an article about a modder which makes sense cause it's a bios. But it got me excited as I thought it was the DLC release date. Of course I checked the DLC page on the in-game Steam and there was nothing. *sad face* Basically, when will the Forgotten be released? I know it's in this Fall but is there anything more specific? Also, how much will it cost? Will it be for free since they are porting a mod to the game that was for free? Or will they charge something? Hopefully it won't be too much since it used to be a mod that was for free so it would feel wrong if they'd charge heaps. Either way I am happy to pay but whatever. I can't wait until the DLC is released so until then, fingers crossed and many thanks in advance for your feedback! :)
Data postării: 2 oct. 2013 la 3:33
Postări: 0