Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Gå videre til Steam-tidsalderen
Utforsk nye kart, flerspillerscenarioer og brukerskapte kampanjer. Eller skap en ny spillopplevelse med nye lyder, grafikk, kunstig intelligens, enheter, og mye mer! Er du klar for å dele det du har skapt med verden? Last det opp rett fra kartverktøyet, eller samarbeid med venner for å lage et mesterverk.
Knightstalker 29. mai 2013 kl. 20.48
workshop bug?
I've subscribed to a few workshop mods and have played using them for a week or so. However, I noticed today that some of the mods are no longer working although I have not unsubscribed to them or changed anything. Nor have they been removed from the workshop. I'm referring to a few of the resource modifiers and hidden unit mods currently in the workshop (can't think of names off hand sorry). I've tried to unsubscribe and resubscribe/validate game since and nothing seems to work. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
< >
Viser 15 av 5 kommentarer
Ellaire 31. mai 2013 kl. 14.06 
I have just the same problem since now, some are just not downloaded correctly. I am using the dual soundtrack mod, which was at 98 mb, it downloads just a random amount of it and never shows up in the mod directory anymore
Sist redigert av Ellaire; 31. mai 2013 kl. 14.07
Wolsif 2. juni 2013 kl. 9.29 
I resubscribed and verified integrity of game cache but the workshop objects are still there. I even reinstalled the game but they are still there and I cant get other workshop objects like old farms. They dont change... help! :(
gnomevoleurdeslip 4. juni 2014 kl. 5.57 
Same here, i subscribe and the file don't appear in the proper folder so i don't appear in the game. Hope this get back oin track soon.
Loggy 4 4. juni 2014 kl. 6.49 
Restart the game, and look in your Age2HD/mods folder. You should find some files without extensions appearing there which are actually .zip archives and contain the mod's files, which you might then be able to drop into the right folders.

On a side note, this thread needs a birthday cake.
gnomevoleurdeslip 4. juni 2014 kl. 18.11 
oops :)
< >
Viser 15 av 5 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 29. mai 2013 kl. 20.48